Tell about stupid shit you did as a kid.

When I was little, and I went to the bathroom, as soon as I flushed the toilet, I bolted out of the bathroom as fast as I could, because I thought once all the water was flushed down, the Grim Reaper would come out of the toilet and kill me.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
i watched a movie called "fire in the sky" and thought aliens were going to get me for months, and hardly slept lol
Quote by Rebourne
What is this "Death Rock" you speak of?

Quote by revolutionplz
I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.
I refused to go to the bathroom by myself after mid night, because I watched the Candy Man. The whole mirror thing scared the piss out of me. So, I'd either hold it, or piss in a soda bottle, or in my back yard. Then, when I plucked up the courage, I went to a lake with some friends, and I stood over the docks. I looked directly into my reflection in the water, and said Candy Man, Candy Man, Candy Man, because I figured.. if he DID come out, he'd drown the second he popped his ugly head out of the water. Everyone knows forces of hell can't swim.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
well I was playing with our new puppy (now an old fatass) and we were playing tug-a-war.. I won and got the toy so I started to run away from him. he was right on behind me so we were bolting through the house.. when I turn to look behind me he's right on my heels and I'm shocked he's that close and before I can look I run right into the kitchen wall. *doh* big puppy too; Akita

last year (I wasn't lil but this was pretty stupid) me and my boyfriend(now ex) were sitting against a wall at school during lunch. a friend hands me a piece of tough beef jerky, and I'm trying to bite a piece off. so a little game of tug-a-war with my head and the beef jerky emerged, and once I finally bit a piece off I smacked my head against the wall. my boyfriend was laughing hysterically and I'm all "owww" lol
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
i always thought there was a creepy ghost/creepy person in my basement so i never went down there and when i had to i bolted like a firecracker

and i thought the girl from the ring was gunna come out of my tv
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
I couldn't go to the restroom after the lights were out cuz i was terrified of the dark...if i couldn't hold it i'd turn on the lights in my room and jolt out into the restroom with my eyes closed and reach for the restroom light and then do the same to come back...

funny thing is that the restroom's only like 5 feet away from my door.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by ebbbaaa

When I was little, and I went to the bathroom, as soon as I flushed the toilet, I bolted out of the bathroom as fast as I could, because I thought once all the water was flushed down, the Grim Reaper would come out of the toilet and kill me.

Me too! except i always thought an alien was going to appear on the toilet seat
i always slept in a fetal position because i was afraid there were snakes at the foot of my bed.
I was freaked out of Red L.E.D lights (Say on a VCR, or Alarm Clock) when I went too bed.

Also I was scared of our Neighbor named Bruce, I thought he had a scary mishappen head and Snakes for hair (Like a Medussa)
Quote by schecter_guy
i always slept in a fetal position because i was afraid there were snakes at the foot of my bed.

me too.. except I thought if there was a limb or body part other then my head sticking out from underneath the blankets it would be chopped off by ghosts
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
No matter how hot I got, I would only sleep if I was completely covered by my blanket because I thought that the monsters wouldn't be able to attack me through it .

Thank god for monster-proof blankies
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Hmm i watched a discovery channel special about aliens when i was like 5 years.
Was scared for like 4 years.
Wow, I always used to do the run out of bathroom right when I flushed, that was ****ing weird.
Quote by yeahyeah
No matter how hot I got, I would only sleep if I was completely covered by my blanket because I thought that the monsters wouldn't be able to attack me through it .

Lol, same here. I would dream of demonic spirits, undead sentients, aliens, and just about everything, so I created a world for myself in which my bed was a stasis pod and I would just imagine how many layers of different forms of metall my "walls" were made up of to protect me.

Wow, I was geeky
I don't need a sig....
Quote by ahallbom
Wow, I always used to do the run out of bathroom right when I flushed, that was ****ing weird.

yeh same, i don't even know why lol

when i was like 7 i watched the start of Child's Play (the evil doll chucky) and I wouldn't get out of bed after the lights were off cause i thought he was under my bed, that went on till i was like 10 lol
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by ebbbaaa

OMG me too. Same thing with draining the bathtub, too.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
my basement freaks the crap outta me. when i was a kid, if i ever had to get anything from there, i'd run down there, grab whatever, an BOLT it outta there as fast as i could run. just cause it was dark lol.

Quote by yeahyeah

monster proof blankies FTW
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
i used to think that every single video on the computer was going to have some scary face pop out at you or something because i got so ****in scared one time and was hysterical crying for quite a while. I couldn't sleep for such a long time. But, now i still don't like getting scared with something disturbing but the face it self doesn't bother me...SO I OVERCAME MY FEAR OF UGLY GAY FATASS BITCHY FACES AND IF I EVER SEE ONE I WILL PISS IN IT'S POLLUTED EAR!!! yeah i know i builded up some hate, then i listened to metal and formed a hard shell :]
Quote by tai1221
i watched a movie called "fire in the sky" and thought aliens were going to get me for months, and hardly slept lol

OMG ROFL!!! LOL YES!! That movie scared the **** outta me when I was a kid too!!!
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
When I was littler, like in 4th and 5th grade,
I was scared to have an alarm clock in my room because I thought it'd catch on fire and I'd die.

I still occasionally bring a flashlight with me when I need to go to the washroom in the middle of the night. I'm not sure why.
Maybe it's because I'm half vampyre, and there could be werewolves out there.
That's it. I'm convinced.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
1000 e-cookies for being from Jersey AND liking MCR

"Don't worry old girl, dry those tears from your eyes, something better's bound to come around sometime. Lets go." I Am A Graveyard - Shotglass Supersition.
I watched Volcano once...(movie with Tommy Lee Jones and a volcano forms in the middle of Los Angeles)

The part where the guy has to jump into the lava out of the subway car because he can't save himself traumatized me for such a long time. I was too scared to sleep on the floor at a friend's house because I was scared the hot lava will cover me. Haha.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.