im drawing this guy and i was pretty happy with it so i started adding background stuff but i have no idea what to add to the background. so far i only have so mountains and cliffs and stuff in the distance

Ummm... What do you want from us?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
umm..what is this guy doing? as in, is he sitting/standing/flapping his arms wildly?

scan it, an post it here....then people can add what they think you should do to it
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by NutZz?
umm..what is this guy doing? as in, is he sitting/standing/flapping his arms wildly?

scan it, an post it here....then people can add what they think you should do to it

havnt got a scanner but its like this

theres a guy standing doing nothing in the middle of my paper and i wanted to add a background and then il scan it on my freinds computer and post it tomorow
Oh... Make him be aboard the Death Star.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Perhaps a cloud in the sky taking the shape of an object that relates to an aspect of the man's life, such as a pet or something he takes an interest in, like photography.
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on