Page 1 of 4
i just had some old white hag jump down my throat for calling a black dude black instead of african american. since when do black people care that they get called black
empty the bullets from the chamber
im not black, but i think thats pretty acceptable (to call ppl black), its a hell of a lot better than using the n-word
pringa

Are you taking over? Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards? Or are you going forwards?

Quote by pringa
im not black, but i think thats pretty acceptable (to call ppl black), its a hell of a lot better than using the n-word

exactly, there are alot of worse things to call them then black. i was trying to describe the dude so i just started off by saying he was black and she got all pissed off.
Don't white people prefer the term white? Who cares?

People who are overly defensive against racism tend to be racist themselves, the same way a person who talks to ugly people takes pride in not being shallow, when they infact, are shallow because they acknowledge.... you get the point.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Why should they care? it's not like they're our equals <_< >_> I hate political correctness, it's the problem with America. Everything is censored to "save the children" and not hurt peopls feelings, it's complete and utter bull****.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by Rocker_69

People who are overly defensive against racism tend to be racist themselves, the same way a person who talks to ugly people takes pride in not being shallow, when they infact, are shallow because they acknowledge.... you get the point.

So.. If I truly want to be a good person, I should pretend the uggos don't exist, right?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
and heres the thing, i call alot of my friends the n-word and they dont care. my black friends call me that all the time, its like a term of acceptance to us. not that i would use it to any random black dude but i just dont get why the only people not offended by these terms are the ones they are aimed for. i get called cracker so what. you think a retard cares hes getting called a retard? in the words of carlos mencia "the dude cant even say mentally challenged individual, what does he care?" everything is so freaking sensitive now a days it screws everything up
Quote by JC13
Don't worry about it, she is just stupidly, overly cautious. Not all black people are African. Infact, if I was jamaican and people called me an african american I wouldn't like it much.

That'd be just like me going somewhere and being called an American Swiss. (Canadian BTW.. And wouldn't like that).

im pretty sure people of jamaican descent came from africa, at least if they're black.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by JC13
While we're on the subject, can someone please explain to me why white people are referred to as Caucasians..? I seriously have no idea.

i had to learn this in history, didnt really give a crap so i already forgot
Quote by JC13
I guess, in the same way that you are European because we all came from over there to North America though...
Well, aren't all people originally from Africa, then?

I'm African-American.

o.O
Quote by Rocker_69

it is odd to see such a smart comment come from a dude called 'Rocker_69"

dead on accuracy. +1.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by NutZz?
it is odd to see such a smart comment come from a dude called 'Rocker_69"

dead on accuracy. +1.

I made my account well over a year ago

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Dauntless
and heres the thing, i call alot of my friends the n-word and they dont care. my black friends call me that all the time, its like a term of acceptance to us. not that i would use it to any random black dude but i just dont get why the only people not offended by these terms are the ones they are aimed for. i get called cracker so what. you think a retard cares hes getting called a retard? in the words of carlos mencia "the dude cant even say mentally challenged individual, what does he care?" everything is so freaking sensitive now a days it screws everything up

for quoting that dumbass carlos mencia we should call you a retard.

But seriously.... some things you just dont say, he walks around making stupid jokes about Mexicans all day. The mother ****er is like have Hispanic, and not even Mexican. (pretty sure) He should just shut his joke stealing mouth. but getting away from carlos mencia bashing..

People are to sensitive but calling someone who has mental problems a retard is a bi t harsh. Obviously if you are using these words at somebody you either mean harm or its a accident. if you are dumb enough to go in the hood and look at a group of black kids and call them ni--- then you deserve getting your ass kicked... But if it slips out when your with your friends and someone gets worked up about it and starts yelling then its stupid. So you get my point, people sometimes take things to seriously when you mean no harm, but yea...done
Quote by Rocker_69
I made my account well over a year ago

haha the name is just the first thing i saw, thats all.

Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I don't get it. First they are called N¡ggers. I can get why you wouldn't want to be called that, so let's say Negro instead. Ok so now everyone is saying Negro, then all of a sudden that's not acceptable either. Now they should be called black, or coloured. So we all switch over cus, you know, you don't wanna be racist redneck scum unless you somehow married your cousin and this is the only way to make sure people don't think you're a pervert.
Now out of the blue even black or coloured(/people of colour) is discriminating.

bloody hell when is it ever enough? is this going to be some kind of circle that at one point we get to the end and we switch back to n¡gger or something?
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by Stukart
I don't get it. First they are called N¡ggers. I can get why you wouldn't want to be called that, so let's say Negro instead. Ok so now everyone is saying Negro, then all of a sudden that's not acceptable either. Now they should be called black, or coloured. So we all switch over cus, you know, you don't wanna be racist redneck scum unless you somehow married your cousin and this is the only way to make sure people don't think you're a pervert.
Now out of the blue even black or coloured(/people of colour) is discriminating.

bloody hell when is it ever enough? is this going to be some kind of circle that at one point we get to the end and we switch back to n¡gger or something?

To be fair, most of the blacks I know are okay with being called black, and most of them don't care if you use the word 'nigga' because it's obviously not serious racism. But then, that might just be around here.. Unless you hang out in East St. Louis.. Because you WILL get shot.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Metallica rulz
for quoting that dumbass carlos mencia we should call you a retard.

But seriously.... some things you just dont say, he walks around making stupid jokes about Mexicans all day. The mother ****er is like have Hispanic, and not even Mexican. (pretty sure) He should just shut his joke stealing mouth. but getting away from carlos mencia bashing..

People are to sensitive but calling someone who has mental problems a retard is a bi t harsh. Obviously if you are using these words at somebody you either mean harm or its a accident. if you are dumb enough to go in the hood and look at a group of black kids and call them ni--- then you deserve getting your ass kicked... But if it slips out when your with your friends and someone gets worked up about it and starts yelling then its stupid. So you get my point, people sometimes take things to seriously when you mean no harm, but yea...done

ever met a retarded person that cares. iv known plenty of em and they dont seem to mind.

anyways yea carlos does alot of profiling and crap which is retarded but at least hes open about the politically correct issue. h does a good job at opening the publics eyes to how dumb it has become. other than that yes he is a moron
i would like to be called white more than cockasian (always what it sounded like to me)....
Quote by Zach
I'm gonna make a poster of my pinky finger that says in big bold letters on the bottom 'USE IT'
Quote by Switch
I was not expecting him to have a ferret skilled in nuclear weaponry
Quote by ashra
i would like to be called white more than cockasian (always what it sounded like to me)....

Yeah I have no worries with being called white, mainly because I am...

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
"Happy Holidays".

Just let people be people. Don't acknowledge that their opinions and beliefs have any power over you and they'll probably just stick to talking about you behind your back rather than being annoying, closed minded, belief-policing, arrogant jerks to your face. The problem with society is that everyone cares too much, but only about things that don't really relate to anything. Think about it. Half the people at my school barely know that Iran is even a country, and the other half might have heard something about it's nuclear program, but barely even anything about that. Additionally, three people at my school (that I talked to, at least. There may be more in hiding somewhere) know anything about Darfur. Only three people! But they have redeeming features! They can name every person in all of Human history who has gotten more than 20 minutes of airtime on television, their spouse, every one of their kids, and where that celebrity, their spouse, and all of their kids are and what they're doing at this exact point in time. I am exaggerating, but it's still mostly true, and it's despicable. But then, maybe that's just southern California.

Speaking of Southern California and political correctness, the big political correctness thing of today is the navy building complex that looks like a swastika from the air. I think it's hilarious hearing some people talking about it, associating it with Hitler, Nazism, Plagues of Locusts and Satan. Wasn't the swastika originally Sanskrit for good luck? I think so. I'll look it up after I wind down. Anyways, I feel like we're only giving Hitler and Nazism more power by giving them "ownership" of the swastika's meaning, as it were. We, as a species, are quick to take offense and very slow to forgive, and it's really pretty sad when you think about everything we could accomplish if we were different. I heard a quote once (I can't dredge up the name of whoever said it, sadly)-"I think the surest sign of alien life is that they haven't tried to contact us yet," or something very close to that.

Anyways, I'm sure that none of you wanted to wade through such a large amount of text, even if it was remotely on topic, and for that I apologize. I just got riled up. The silver lining is that you get a cookie for reading this. *gives cookie*
Studies show that 89.27% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Quote by Dauntless
i just had some old white hag jump down my throat for calling a black dude black instead of african american. since when do black people care that they get called black

erm ... she's OLD. Maybe she is still living in 1967 or something?
But you didn't like the way she reacted to you so you refer to her a HAG. Nice.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Dauntless

too true. everyones so sensitive
Quote by Dauntless
exactly, there are alot of worse things to call them then black. i was trying to describe the dude so i just started off by saying he was black and she got all pissed off.

ok that woman is crazy, i'm pretty sure i, and a lot of other people, would get described as "white" if someone had to describe us. i don't see the problem there. apart from PC becoming absurd.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."

Negro is fine, but being called a n-er is an insult, cos ur ignorant american ancestors decided to just distort the black man's normal name, the negro. Its also racist if u say colored, cos that implies impurity. if black people are colored then so are white ppl, white is a color isnt it? The word n-er should just never be said, not even by black people, its already bad enough with all the racists in the world, we dont need black ppl doing it themselves, even if its meant in an innocuous way. Its so disrespectful to all the people that sacrificed themselves to better the black man's life, to just throw that word around that they worked so hard to abolish.
Last edited by gnrlover1 at Sep 28, 2007,
Quote by Dauntless

How do you even know he was African American? Is it so impossible to imagine black people coming from oh I don't know anywhere other than Africa?

The guy could have been Portugese for all she knew.
It's more racist to call them African American...What if they aren't from Africa at all?
Quote by Dauntless

I agree because African American can also be insulting. I mean who wants to be called american??? but realy not all blacks in america are American some come from Africa and other places and are in no way of American blood.
Political correctness is ridiculous. Many people say "The way to avoid racism is by not acknowledging black and white." That's bullshit, the way we can get passed racism is by acknowledging each other as equals. Half the time more black people I know are overly racist than the whites, they jump at every little comment that could possibly contain a shred of racism. Example: Regular guy "Man, I need a tan. *Black guy walks in* I wish my skin was darker." Black guy, inaudibly: "Man, ya mutha fuckas would wish youz white as snow, man. My people been oppressed for fuckin 200 years man, ya'll still racist as hell, cracker"

A simple comment, seen as a racist remark. Yes, I know you've been oppressed. Shut up about it though if you want a shred of respect instead of blaming it on our ancestors.
EDIT: And quit mumbling, Jesus.
Quote by Archaon
It's more racist to call them African American...What if they aren't from Africa at all?

Yea it's just incredibly ignorant, it actually annoys me more that people call them African American when really they could be from anywhere.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Yea it's just incredibly ignorant, it actually annoys me more that people call them African American when really they could be from anywhere.

people consider that politically correct because they have african bloodline in them....
and truthfully most "black" people aren't even black, they have more of a brown tone to them
Quote by illuzion_ownz
people consider that politically correct because they have african bloodline in them....
and truthfully most "black" people aren't even black, they have more of a brown tone to them

Well people are stupid, because just because somebody's black, doesn't mean their from Africa...
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
How do you even know he was African American? Is it so impossible to imagine black people coming from oh I don't know anywhere other than Africa?

The guy could have been Portugese for all she knew.

Virgil, you're not meant to make intelligent posts! You're meant to make jokes about masturbating and killing the person who saw you!

On topic though, yes, the world has gone mad with political correctness, but I'd rather be politically correct than to insult people.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by Metallica708
Virgil, you're not meant to make intelligent posts! You're meant to make jokes about masturbating and killing the person who saw you!

Apologies,

Um.... So like this one time I was like getting a blow job, and I really needed to pee, but I didn't want to say, then I came and I think I peed a bit too...

Also, I had seckz with your mum! LOL

Better?
if they get offended by being called "black" then they must be blind or something, its like me being offended for someone calling me hair, in a bunch of bald people.... okay... bad example.... maybe..... its like a black person calling me white... i dont care, because i am white and its obvious and why would i be ashamed?
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Apologies,

Um.... So like this one time I was like getting a blow job, and I really needed to pee, but I didn't want to say, then I came and I think I peed a bit too...

Also, I had seckz with your mum! LOL

Better?

Yes.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by JC13
Don't worry about it, she is just stupidly, overly cautious. Not all black people are African. Infact, if I was jamaican and people called me an african american I wouldn't like it much.

That'd be just like me going somewhere and being called an American Swiss. (Canadian BTW.. And wouldn't like that).

Yes and not all africans are black!

I'm a white African

I think there's nothing wrong with calling people black just like there's nothing wrong with calling peopl white

The wired thing is that black Americans are just as American as white americans?
Last edited by Nugi at Sep 28, 2007,
Page 1 of 4