i am just anutha perosn who is sik of these fukin kunts fuk ug and fuk these 40 yr old virgin mutha chodes.

Edit: no seriously most of the ug mods are just uncircumcised klit boners
Last edited by Hammett Fan69 at Sep 28, 2007,
Aww.. I wanna make a thread on how I like the admins and mods.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
and i m jst anutha perons thts SICK OF PEOPLE THAT CAN'T SPELL
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by Hammett Fan69
lol fuk u all i just felt like pissin some n00bs off and no i dont even no who k.i.s.s is

Why couldn't you make a thread about hating me?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Hammett Fan69
i am just anutha perosn who is sik of these fukin kunts fuk ug and fuk these 40 yr old virgin mutha chodes.

Contradiction?

Anyway.

*reported*
<Han> I love Hitler
NutZz? im actually an advanced english student however when i am on forums i simply choose to speel incorrectly to reflect the negative impact that web based communication ahs had on society
Another one!! *joins the rest of the crowd thats watching, waiting for the mods to come attack!*
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Quote by Hammett Fan69

preach brother
Quote by crystalh
Another one!! *joins the rest of the crowd thats watching, waiting for the mods to come attack!*

I want them all to group ban him. Kinda like lions on sheep.

Wait.. Do Lions ever come in contact with sheep?
Quote by vintage x metal

I'm not reporting. I wanna see the pwnag3
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Why did you feel the need to use uncircumcised as an insult?
I am uncircumcised...
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
Quote by sucksnelsean
preach brother

Multi! -Reports-
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Right....So.. How about them Knicks?
Quote by raise_the_dead

Final Fantasy

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Why couldn't you make a thread about hating me?

Because you're such a faggot, that would require multiple threads.
Quote by Hammett Fan69
NutZz? im actually an advanced english student however when i am on forums i simply choose to speel incorrectly to reflect the negative impact that web based communication ahs had on society

so your an advanced english student, and you weren't able to locate the 'quote' button?

and yes, i can see why someone would argue that web based communications has a negative impact on society, im not debating that issue

but i still bet you use your MSN and facebook on a regular basis.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by Rolento
Because you're such a faggot, that would require multiple threads.

Lordy Lou, I really and truly wish I was that gay. That would be FAB, darling.
Quote by vintage x metal