YAY!! Year 11 and possibly school is over!!! so I tought i'd start a thread about it!

Yay!! just finished my last day of year 11 about 2 hours ago!! I'm not sure if i'm going to go back and do year 12 or not yet so i'm pretty happy for the momment! Even though it means i'm going to have to get a full time job now, which will make it even harder to get to band practise Oh well! at least now I have no more F***ed up ****s of teachers to put up with! Also hope nothing happens to make me go back considering I told every teacher I had today what i thought about them!!! (exept the Industrial teachers cause they're awsome!)
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
so you could have dropped out in year 10.....but you choose to stay for an extra year only to drop out before the HSC?
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
You must live in Austrailia ?

Where everything is backwards ?

And your summer is actually over christmas time ? So you finish year 11 for study leave at this time of year ?
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Why on Earth would you drop out in grade 11? You might as well finish.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by guitaristdave
You must live in Austrailia ?

Where everything is backwards ?

And your summer is actually over christmas time ? So you finish year 11 for study leave at this time of year ?

Yeah I live in Australia, & no we dont go on study leave we start the year 12 coarse in 2 weeks (if i go back)
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by breadstick
so you could have dropped out in year 10.....but you choose to stay for an extra year only to drop out before the HSC?

Yeah well I at least get my perlimenry certificate! & i did plan on dropping out in year 10, but yeah some **** came up & i decided to stay for another year! + if i drop out now and get an apprentership i'll be a year ahead in my training!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude, I still have to go back and finish my year 12.

Oh well, one more week of holidays, 3 weeks of term, then exams and then no more school
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

Quote by gunners fan
Yeah well I at least get my perlimenry certificate! & i did plan on dropping out in year 10, but yeah some **** came up & i decided to stay for another year! + if i drop out now and get an apprentership i'll be a year ahead in my training!

No offense but I think you really need that extra year...
Yeah, you might aswell finish year 12. What harm is it going to do?
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
cool.. i went to a **** school and did about a week of yr 11 but droped out and i wanted to do a music corse but i needed a yr 11 cert but i'm goin to a new school next yr to do yr 11
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
WOOO! I just finished exams too! =)

Effing pdhpe.

Year 12 seems daunting and depressing. Less guitar, less leisure time

Oh well! 1 more year isn't gonna hurt...is it? =\
I'm doin yr 12 atm and it's a bit of a bastard... the workload is a real kick in the nuts, mainly coz of the subjects i chose, so i guess it's my own fault...

I've got two school weeks left then final EXAMS!!! I'm on school holidays atm and i've been studying my nuts off...

3 of the guys in my band are doin yr 12 and the other one left school and is a mechanic, so we struggle to get time to practice... but it's almost over!!!! SCHOOLIES!!!!! MUAHAHAHA

Yr 12 isn't really neccessary unless you plan on going to uni, which i gather you're not, so don't worry bout it...
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
^^ Not necessarily, alot of jobs prefer a yr 12 pass. Along with some TAFE courses aswell.

Think about it, you're an employer with two fresh resumes in your hand. Who do you choose, the yr10 drop out or the one with the yr12 pass?
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

Quote by iwishiwasafish
^^ Not necessarily, alot of jobs prefer a yr 12 pass. Along with some TAFE courses aswell.

Think about it, you're an employer with two fresh resumes in your hand. Who do you choose, the yr10 drop out or the one with the yr12 pass?

Ahh yes that is quite true