Poll: Special rules for the night?
Poll Options
View poll results: Special rules for the night?
Please let us laugh at the arseholes.
28 85%
Nah, just leave it.
5 15%
Voters: 33.
Tonight seems to be "Suicide Night" for all the shit-for-brains members.

I't like 3am in the Eastern US and I have no idea about the phases of the Moon, but I'd have to guess it's full, because of all the lunatics starting these asinine threads.

I'd like to know if we could have a special suspension of the rules for the next 24hrs, just so we can make fun of these jerks as they crash and burn.

Maybe even if they get reported, we could be allowed to post on the threads, just for now? You could leave the threads open for 15 minutes? ... and maybe even add 1 day to their ban for each post added on?

Just a thought. Does anyone else think this might be a good idea?

Poll in a moment.

Of course the poll doesn't automatically change anything. It's just our opinions.

theguitarist says: If I did I'd just let you spam/flame to your hearts content, then warn and ban the heck out of all of you.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Sep 28, 2007,
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Tonight seems to be "Suicide Night" for all the shit-for-brains members.

I't like 3am in the Eastern US and I have no idea about the phases of the Moon, but I'd have to guess it's full, because of all the lunatics starting these asinine threads.

I'd like to know if we could have a special suspension of the rules for the next 24hrs, just so we can make fun of these jerks as they crash and burn.

Maybe even if they get reported, we could be allowed to post on the threads, just for now? You could leave the threads open for 15 minutes? ... and maybe even add 1 day to their ban for each post added on?
Just a thought. Does anyone else think this might be a good idea?

Poll in a moment.

Of course the poll doesn't automatically change anything. It's just our opinions.

I have to agree.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
I haven't noticed anything bad tonight, save for two threads. Certainly there have been worse nights...
hell why not, i could definitly use some entertainment
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Agreed. People won't know fear until they meet the Legion. But there has been quite a few "Fuk Da Mods" threads.
Go for it, I say. I'd love to get a good giggle in before the threads are closed
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by rocker007
Agreed. People won't know fear until they meet the Legion. But there has been quite a few "Fuk Da Mods" threads.
They've been worse in the past, too.

2006 = UGGGHHHHHHHHH.
I hope the mods read this. How awesome would that be if they joined in on the fun too.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
It's like the same one or two guys though, right? With multis?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by yoshixxx7
It's like the same one or two guys though, right? With multis?

I think so.

How sad do you have to be to sit at a computer making thread after thread of abuse?

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
If they are multis, at least one of them was an awfully old multi. It had a 2006 join date!

EDIT:

K.I.S.S
Banned

DimebagSucks
Banned

Hammett Fan69
Banned
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Sep 28, 2007,
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
If they are multis, at least one of them was an awfully old multi. It had a 2006 join date!
Spammers don't usually make two multis at one time. Usually they have their regular account created whenever, and when they feel like spamming, that's when they create new accounts just for the fun of it.
Quote by whatever5858
The're my idols =))

Quote by damnnnnnnnnnnnn
agreed ....its funny to watch lol

-sigh-

Both these guys, i'm fairly sure, are spammers that joined just then.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Ugh I didn't troll long enough and I missed all the new threads about members whining about mods... Sigh

Me too, brother.