Poll: have you had a terrible hair cut before?
Poll Options
View poll results: have you had a terrible hair cut before?
YES! and I hated it!!!!!!! thankfully hair grows back...
96 53%
Nope, never, im lucky
12 7%
I thought it was bad at first,but i became used to it
45 25%
it was never THAT bad
27 15%
Voters: 180.
Page 1 of 2
I just went to get my hair cut (sob sob) and OMG!!!!!!!! the hair stylist gave me something totally different from what i asked for!

It is so so so so so so SHORT ( yea im a girl) and i dont relli like it!

I want my hair back!!!!!!

sob sob........

anyone experience anything like this b4?
Pretty much every time i get my haircut.

It sucks, you get laughed at by your friends the next day
Quote by charvel_man
"My lovely lady lumps"
What the **** are lady lumps? What does she have, breast cancer?

Bacchus basses FTW!
www.japanvintageguitars.com
Umm.. I've let people cut my hair just because they wanted to, and as a result it's horribly uneven. So no. No, I've never experienced regret over a particular haircut. As a matter of fact, right now my hair is blond and brown, because one night a friend of mine wanted to bleach it. So I let him. Then I got a job as a Medical Assistant, and had to look normal.. Therefore, the pink and the blue and purple had to go. But, regardless.. My hair is not attractive. And I still don't care.

And I've burned it many times on the stove.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
YES! like all the time..

My haircuts are always reflecting the ethnic values of the barber. Once it was an italian hairdresser, got this wog cut with a little mullet.

It really pisses me off, i plan to grow it really long now, give me something to headbang with.
i think everyone has had a bad haircut at some point or another

but it grows back, so whatever.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Ah, my haircuts never looks the way I want 'em to.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
trade ur guitar in for hair extensions
...or let it grow back :P
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I haven't had a haircut in two years.
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
I recently got a haircut. Loved it. Short hair is the best. \m/

(Well, for me, at least.)
Quote by petrina_678
^ i never get laughed at by my friends, maybe this time i will.....

That's what they want you to think..
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Eh, my hair is terrible (Curly). It looks good short, but I'm growing it to pec length, just to see what it's like. If it sucks, I'll get a japanese perm.

I cut my own hair, every two months I clip off an inch while I'm in the shower.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
i only get bad hair cuts when my "stylist" is a person that cant speak english. damn i hate that...
SOLID SNAKE: "I ate one and it recharged my battery."
yes, went and got a haircut and the lady made me look like ringo star, so when i got home i just shaved it all off.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
yes, went and got a haircut and the lady made me look like ringo star, so when i got home i just shaved it all off.

Put on some sunglasses and you'll achieve the Satch.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
i know this is off topic and completely NooBish but how do i change the thing under my picture that says "registered user" pm me please im pissing myself laughing at my own pathetic attempts to work it out =]
pics or it didn't happen
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
I've had a few bad haircuts, but I don't think I've ever had one as bad as these:

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
My gf got her hair cut pretty damn short. I much prefered her with longer hair but I got used to it. I've had some crappy haircuts in my time...mullet...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by alyxmelia
that is a beautiful picture...its the reason inbreeding was made illegal

That's okay, I've always liked being an outlaw.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by petrina_678
mmm im pretty sure those ppl in that pic were cosplaying... u know anime dress up...

You don't say...
Quote by Ryan Nias
I haven't had a haircut in two years.

Well, I can only speculate as to how horrible your hair looks now.
There is poetry in despair.
Pretty much everytime i get a haircut, its nothing like i want it to be... and i end up hating it... and then try to do something to make it look okay... and then suck it up and wait for it to grow back!

Now i'm waiting for my hair to grow... Thinking of getting a mohawk sometime once i'm sick of growing my hair!
my last hair cut was a year ago it looks like crap all the time atm neway
I am me. Live with it.
yeah...all the time i guess...i have curly hair..*not VERY curly* but yeah...it curls on the sides..but give me 5 minutes and midium length hair and i can style it like a professional=DDD unless it really gets long..like now...and i'm a school boy...i can form a pony tail at the back of my head 4cm long..not really long i know,but yeah...it can still get out of hand...and sadly,i always get the same haircut...apparently its the only style i can have...i've been to many shops..trust me...its literally shaving...hello!! SHAVING!!!

friends say i look fine..but i don't trust them...and i get real depress when i look so ''toot'' *it means freaky/wierd* and when girls walk pass...boyl,life just sucks....

i just hope i can smuggle myself into the holidays without being noticed by the teachers...=D and i hope i did not give you the impression that i'm ugly...i'm the opposite...CUTE!!!
Quote by yawn
I recently got a haircut. Loved it. Short hair is the best. \m/

(Well, for me, at least.)

short hair is the definatly the best. but unfortunatly i have massive ears sooo i need a load of hair to cover them
This is exactly why I cut my own hair.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
My hairdresser never listens to me, I'm pretty much her practice doll =/

I'm actually gonna dye my hair purple until I can afford to get it bleached nice and blonde again, so if that buggers up you guise can laugh at me.

When I was 15 I dyed my hair white and orange by mistake though, if that counts...
My mom took off half of my hair when she cut it, so it went from past my chin to just past my ears. I swear to god, I almost cried. It's growing though, and she's never coming near my hair again .

I spent 3 years growing that out though, 3 years!

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
My hairdresser never listens to me, I'm pretty much her practice doll =/

I'm actually gonna dye my hair purple until I can afford to get it bleached nice and blonde again, so if that buggers up you guise can laugh at me.

When I was 15 I dyed my hair white and orange by mistake though, if that counts...

Do it, that would look sick. I might dye mine Michael-Ammott red.
Dickless.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I used to let my sister cut my hair... it was nice and long, she was cutting it, and suddenly she said "Ben, go get the razor..."

Bitch cut a chunk out the back of my head. I started uni with short hair dammit. SHORT HAIR.

Your real name's Ben?

You mean it's not Delirium?

Metalmilitia, yeah that was the plan. I wanted pink but like an awesome dark reddy purpley pink, so I have to mix up pink and purple or it'll come out a bubblegum colour
Page 1 of 2