Ahhh yes I read this a few hours ago. It's fairly crazy but Tom Cruise is a moron anyway.

It really hurts when I see that 11.5 million will be going towards this instead of saving peoples lives, and feeding them.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
So what if Tom Cruise has one. I have one also. It kept me alive through 17 alien invasions.
even if new zealand had a shelter, it wouldn't make a difference. we don't even have any f*cking fighter jets
Pfff, anything to keep the attention from him still being in the closet.
omg teh aliens!!!!!!!!!!!

must run and hide..........................

wait a sec... isnt tom cruise an alien?
"Some scientologists believe another galactic attack is imminent."

WTF!?!?!?!

When was the 1st one

El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
^ omg!!!!! u didnt hear about that? dont u learn about the first alien invasion in history?
"Some scientologists believe another galactic attack is imminent."

WTF!?!?!?!

When was the 1st one

The first one was 75 billion years ago according to scientologists..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Necrolust
The first one was 75 billion years ago according to scientologists..

They wiped out the Dinosaurs?
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by eldanny
They wiped out the Dinosaurs?

There weren't any dinosaurs 75 billion years ago... Our solar system was created 5 billion years ago and according to scientologists there is an alien who is still alive and **** like that and invades galaxies and other planets and wipes out the residents or capture them.

Scientology is a very weird religion..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Necrolust
There weren't any dinosaurs 75 billion years ago... Our solar system was created 5 billion years ago and according to scientologists there is an alien who is still alive and **** like that and invades galaxies and other planets and wipes out the residents or capture them.

Why?

I know a little bit about Scientlogy but I didn't know that...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
Quote by Necrolust

Thats why
A cult guy who wrote SCIENCE FICTION, apparently he done it as a bet to see if people woud really take too it

The alien lord/king/whatever called xenos, decided that his domain was over crowded so he rounded up millions of other alien races froze them. Flew them to earth in starships that look sorta like b-52s, was it? And dropped all the frozen aliens in the volcanaos of hawai. The aliens souls then went up in the air to go into the afterlife or something, but xenos put big soul catching machines in the skies to catch them. Some souls got away and hid in the souls of the humans and there the cause of mankinds problems today...or something.

So insted of shooting the aliens into a black hole or star which could of done the job quicker...he flew them all the way across the galaxy to drop them in volcanoes?