These two bands came to gainesville last night, it was an amazing show...

Murphys Law is some ****ing amazing hardcore punk music and i want to hear more, but i cant find it online anywhere.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Murphy's Law are great! They never disappoint live, plus they're all very funny.

And yeah, good luck finding more than 2 or 3 of their mp3's online. Just buy some of their records. You won't regret it.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
hey i was there! i thought the show sucked, murphys law played well. the ruins were TERRIBLE like damn. plus the accoustics of that club are terrible seriously horrible u cant understand anything and it all screeches together. my main problem though was how bad the scene up there is. its like a bunch of frat boys and only like 15 people show up to the show. there were like 3 people in the "pit"? and that big dude swining his arms around was totally killing it. everytime hed start up the pit would compeltely die.
and that first ska band that played were soooo terrible including the 50000000 8 year olds there to see them. ****in parents kept asking me to move so they could get by me while i watched the lead singers boobs bounce around. i really wish i could stayed in gvill till saturday tho cause the virus were playing and i bet that wouldve been a ****in amazing show.
The show here Friday night kicked ass. A little over 100 kids showed up. Awesome show. And Murphy's Law is always great to work with. Good bunch of guys.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.
Quote by Against Him?
hey i was there! i thought the show sucked, murphys law played well. the ruins were TERRIBLE like damn. plus the accoustics of that club are terrible seriously horrible u cant understand anything and it all screeches together. my main problem though was how bad the scene up there is. its like a bunch of frat boys and only like 15 people show up to the show. there were like 3 people in the "pit"? and that big dude swining his arms around was totally killing it. everytime hed start up the pit would compeltely die.
and that first ska band that played were soooo terrible including the 50000000 8 year olds there to see them. ****in parents kept asking me to move so they could get by me while i watched the lead singers boobs bounce around. i really wish i could stayed in gvill till saturday tho cause the virus were playing and i bet that wouldve been a ****in amazing show.

Hey, who were you? anyway, The Virus that is playing isnt the punk rock Virus, its some other band that pretty much took the way the name was posted and is some emo band, so you wont be missing anything.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by misfitsdisciple
Hey, who were you? anyway, The Virus that is playing isnt the punk rock Virus, its some other band that pretty much took the way the name was posted and is some emo band, so you wont be missing anything.

I wasnt dressed very "punk". I had on a dark grey shirt, kinda baggy jeans, dark brown etnies(vans like shoe), shortish hair. I probably smelled real bad cause id been sleeping outside and hadnt showered in a couple days.

and who were u while were at it? were u the kid with the misfits patches on his ass pockets?
no, i was the only kid dancing around, cuz i was bored by the crowd. I was the kid with um, cargo shorts, black shoes with stripes, obscene shirt (took it off for a while cuz it was hot) and sweatyness? umm thats about how i can describe myself, nothing tr00 punx about it but its how i dress usually?

oh yeah, and im 6'5" so you might have noticed me? i wasn't wearing my glasses though, cuz they dont stay on well when im dancing.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
o ya the real skinny tall kid. when that other kid started dancing with u (the lead singer from the 2nd band) i thought he was totally being a dickhead. hed try to imitate ur style of dancing exactly and then every time ud run into him he get all mad and start holding his arms up like wtf u want to fight? the obscence r from my home town by the way the used to play some amazing shows with the goblyns and give me free **** for showing them my ass.(maybe theyre gay.....?lol)
haha, oh well.. i guess older people cant stand dancing with the young folks... I though t the funniest was that really drunk guy who was flailing his arms around... I just tried to have some fun, not many people would dance though. Too many old folks i suppose, trying to stay safe. Oh well, i accomplished my goal of having fun, and listening to some decent music :-) (and i liked it, even if it wasnt the best :-P)

And where are you from exactly, i believe we are from close cities because i remember seeing them many times in melbourne. Brotherhood of the bomb is also from that area... Anyway, great bands. i love em.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Last edited by misfitsdisciple at Oct 5, 2007,
Quote by misfitsdisciple
haha, oh well.. i guess older people cant stand dancing with the young folks... I though t the funniest was that really drunk guy who was flailing his arms around... I just tried to have some fun, not many people would dance though. Too many old folks i suppose, trying to stay safe. Oh well, i accomplished my goal of having fun, and listening to some decent music :-) (and i liked it, even if it wasnt the best :-P)

And where are you from exactly, i believe we are from close cities because i remember seeing them many times in melbourne. Brotherhood of the bomb is also from that area... Anyway, great bands. i love em.

im from merritt island the big pile of **** right inbetween cocoa and cocoa beach
dang, we hail from nearby cities. thats pretty cool man.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by Against Him?
im from merritt island the big pile of **** right inbetween cocoa and cocoa beach
I know Merritt Island, it's better than my town. I was there this weekend.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
nah this city blows theres nothing to ****in do. back when there were shows around here they were all in like random rented halls and **** with bad accoustics. the only clubs that ever open get shut down within a month. other then that its a split between rich people that work at the cape and meth addicts.
Merrit Island>Titusville
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Agreed, titusville sucks.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
ya titusville is very rough. i try to stay away from towns where the majority of the population is related.

i joined the navy and i had to go to this thing the other day up in jacksonville the other day and i met a kid there that said he goes to 1982 all the time and i think i recognized him from the show. He had short hair almost shaved. wearinng jeans with a studded belt, plain black t-shirt with a pocket on it random shoes. chubby kinda, had that "lost a lot of weight" look and he said hed recently lost like 50 pounds working as a painter. I bummed a menthol clove off him. he walked by and i was like "I smell clove!" and i followed him and got the hook up. cool kid tho. maybe u know him? i cant remember his name tho :/
Quote by Against Him?
ya titusville is very rough. i try to stay away from towns where the majority of the population is related.
Heeeeeey

Its true

I actually live in Mims, but I say I live in Titusville to make it sound better
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Against Him?

i joined the navy and i had to go to this thing the other day up in jacksonville the other day and i met a kid there that said he goes to 1982 all the time and i think i recognized him from the show. He had short hair almost shaved. wearinng jeans with a studded belt, plain black t-shirt with a pocket on it random shoes. chubby kinda, had that "lost a lot of weight" look and he said hed recently lost like 50 pounds working as a painter. I bummed a menthol clove off him. he walked by and i was like "I smell clove!" and i followed him and got the hook up. cool kid tho. maybe u know him? i cant remember his name tho :/

Ya man, Military Entry Processing Station (meps) is up in Jacksonville. That was probably the most boring 2 days of my life. When do you ship off for basic training? i'm going in may, although, im in the Army reserves.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
i ship on nov 6th, so i leave to go up to meps AGAIN (3rd time) on the 5th. less then 2 weeks... i had to go up again to reclass cause orgininally id wanted to go spec ops and become a navy seal but my eye sight doesnt qualify me so i took some bs job and reclassed in the nuclear field since i got a 98 on my asvab. i cant wait to ship tho, i want to get out of this town so badly.
good luck, and a little bit of advice, cut your own hair short, so they don't have to shave your head. They are brutal.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
dont they shave ur head anyways regardless of what ur hair is like? i heard someone say that like after ur there u can change ur hair and grow it out to a certain length or w/e but on the first day EVERYONE gets shaved 100%
dunno, haven't done it myself, but i think if you shave it yourself, it wouldnt be as bad.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Everyone gets a shave the first day your in. Then after w couple weeks or so, you get a high and tight. That's what happened to me in basic training. Once you go permanent party, you can cut it how ever you want. as long as its within standards. But that was the Army though.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.