No pics, but a Buddhist House. I frequently see men dressed in orange robes going in and out of that place. Get invited to their parties, too, although I've never been.

They must think I'm weird...or something..
You're English, aren't you...

p.s. too dark at my place for photos mmkay?
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by Don_Humpador
No pics, but a Buddhist House. I frequently see men dressed in orange robes going in and out of that place. Get invited to their parties, too, although I've never been.

really thats wierd, out my window is so white kids house, i always invite him to parties but he never comes, lol

anyway out my window, well i know there is a street mailbox the occasional armadillo or rapist and woods, but i never really see out it considering my comp and desk blocks the whole window, but i shall take a pic when it is day and repost!
Quote by fender1618
really thats wierd, out my window is so white kids house, i always invite him to parties but he never comes, lol

Heh, I'm scared of them tbh.

They're bald , and stuff
Quote by Don_Humpador
Heh, I'm scared of them tbh.

They're bald , and stuff

i dont blame you, apparently you know nothing about buddhist, they sacrafice naked men and fully dressed horses all the time, plus they have been know to make homemade bombs, and also im not sure about this one, but i think they have there own version of a bonsai garden where they grown venis fly traps they use there ritual sacrafices as torture..... they some messed up people man lol
Quote by fender1618
i dont blame you, apparently you know nothing about buddhist, they sacrafice naked men and fully dressed horses all the time, plus they have been know to make homemade bombs, and also im not sure about this one, but i think they have there own version of a bonsai garden where they grown venis fly traps they use there ritual sacrafices as torture..... they some messed up people man lol

I thought that was the Animal Welfare protestors?

But seriously, I can't be bothered most of the time. I'm sure they're nice enough in reality...
Quote by Don_Humpador

Oh man I wanna go to thier party! Let me know next time they invite you

Quote by BenFoffenbock
You're English, aren't you...

p.s. too dark at my place for photos mmkay?

Yes. Well no. But I live in England hah
Street, sidewalk, grass, liquor store.....amazing.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
a few houses then some woods wiv a stream running through it and some hills.

i live in wiltshire the most beautiful county in england
Empty Space
Outside of my window is an overgrown tree, a school full of scabby 4-10 year olds and some houses.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
My garden, Some houses, lots of clouds... And rain ****ing everywhere.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!

THEY WONT LEAVE ME ALONE!!
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
^ that made me chuckle! Outside my window is the outhouse roof, my garden-all block paved and covered in monster weeds and someone elses back garden and then houses.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
i have no camera to take da picture -
but -
theres a very beautiful courtyard right outside this window....
I have an image of my neighbor's two dogs (which bark 24/7) and their backyard.
I dont really know what the last one's trying to tell me, I think he's just groping his genitals to be honest...