twins that are two different people
93 82%
Voters: 114.
which do you think is better.....

twins that walk, talk, dress and do everything exactly the same
or
twins that act like what they are......which is two different people
wow...COOKIES!!
No, I have twins as sisters, and I prefer them as two different people. Just because you were born on the same day it doesn't mean you are clones of each other.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
my girlfriend has a twin.....

....it's a guy you sick people!
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
i hate it when parents assume that just because their twins look the same they are the same person and always give them exactly the same everything, they never learn to be individuals that way.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by LoveIsOverrated
twins that are hot and naked.

This is why you don't ask the pit.

People don't think with the head on top of their shoulders.

It always makes me sad to see twins forced to dress the same, it's like they don't have their own identities
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Sep 28, 2007,
twins that are exactly the same, wear the same clothes, and finish each other's sentences piss me off bigtime.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Dressing the same is cute sometimes but acting the same is just sad. I saw some documentary about these anorexic twins that had to eat and drink the exact same amount. They even had fights when there was a slight difference.
Quote by Rhitard
Dressing the same is cute sometimes but acting the same is just sad. I saw some documentary about these anorexic twins that had to eat and drink the exact same amount. They even had fights when there was a slight difference.

i saw that as well. they needed to so get a life.

says a person on the pit forum.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

It always makes me sad to see twins forced to dress the same, it's like they don't have their own identities

Trust the feminist to assume the Pit is going to give an answer that doesn't involve sex

Don't hurt me.
I HATE twins that do everything the same. Theres a pair of twin lads in the year below me who have the same suit, the same briefcase, the same shoes, the same haircuts, and it just pisses me off. If I was a twin I'd make sure I didn't look act or dress anything like the other. One of my best mates has a twin sister and thankfully they're both VERY different
I prefer twins that are identical and finish each others sentences etc because otherwise they're just like every other boring set of siblings.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I was joking. Someone was going to give that answer eventually, thought I'd beat them to it.
Quote by Rankles
I prefer twins that are identical and finish each others sentences etc because otherwise they're just like every other boring set of siblings.

what's the point though? i mean, what's the point of two people being born if they're going to be exactly the same? god (or whoever) might as well just make one person then coz there isn't really any point in being EXACTLY the same
wow...COOKIES!!
Quote by Rankles

Like the ones off Big Brother?
I think they should have the choice. If they decide they want to dress the same and be with each other a lot it's up to them. I know these twins who are like best friends and they are always together. I think it would be so cool to have as much of a connection as they do with someone. However, if they are forced to be exactly the same and aren't allowed to be individual if they choose then that's not cool.
Quote by joeymaxx
Like the ones off Big Brother?

*screams* theyr are like barbies...they need ot be stabbed... and their cover of barbie girl.... O.M.G.
wow...COOKIES!!
If I was a twin I'd do everything possible to not be exactly the same as the other one. What's the point?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Twins that are willing to threesome....

Just kidding (well, actually I was telling the truth). I prefer them to be themselves, even that means being exactly like the other (that made sense in a some way).
Me and my brother are fraternal twins. Im much more jewy, and paler then him. Hes also a lot taller then me. We are completely different, and quite good friends. People usually know were twins though, some how. we've never dressed the same, acted the same, copied each other. Its funny, he just seems like my brother not twin.
Quote by Rankles

Totally.

Plus identical twins can pretend to be each other to hilarious effect!
well how ELSE can one of you go to the beach and eat ice cream while the other goes to school that day?

FOOLS
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Did anyone happen to watch What Not To Wear a few weeks ago when they separated twins from one and another a transformed only ONE of them?