Page 1 of 3
omg i cant wait to hear this
EDIT: wish i hadnt heard that
Last edited by 11223344554433 at Sep 28, 2007,
Quote by Bristlehead
I don't know if you're aware of how old this is...

I dont think you realise i clearly said "for those who haven't"

and it seems a few haven't.
Quote by Mattmakesmetal
I dont think you realise i clearly said "for those who haven't"

and it seems a few haven't.

And a lot more wish they hadn't...
I never thought you could get worse than the original and i was right but i would have to say there as bad as each other
OH MY GOD, it's so much worse than I expected!!!!

It's just a stupid teenage bitch yelling!
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
i heard it yesterday............

it sounded like mutant alien goat cow kittens were being slaughtered while a million devil babies were crying.......
Oh stop whinging, she's just having some fun in her live set. I think it sounds awful hearing it now, but it would probably have been funny if I'd been there.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by Bristlehead
I don't know if you're aware of how old this is...

Who the **** cares? Just shut up with these "Old" commentaries as they don't contribute **** to the thread whatsoever. So what if it's old. Fun is fun.
You're right Milhouse! Fun IS fun!
I hope that she was alcohol-poisoning drunk or something, because if she did that sober - or even worse, were serious about it - OMFG XD
You do know that she was taking the piss too when she was doing it, don't you?
Terms and Conditions apply.
AAAAGGGGHHHH I FEEL SICK. And to Cagnius, so what? Thats even worse! Who the fuck does she think she is taking the piss out of SOAD. Talentless cow.
Quote by illuzion_ownz
ok, i can't watch videos from this pc, but what i'm getting from this is, avril did a remake of chop suey!?

Yes, and its EVEN worse than it sounds! I honestly wasn't expecting it to be THAT bad
anything fxcking avril lavigne does disgusts me =\ i can NOT stand her voice, and chop suey imo is a good song, and she just disgraced it =\
Quote by MaxLees666
AAAAGGGGHHHH I FEEL SICK. And to Cagnius, so what? Thats even worse! Who the fuck does she think she is taking the piss out of SOAD. Talentless cow.

Would this thread get the same response if it were Metallica doing a stuipid cover of a SOAD song? Thought not.

The sole reason is because she's a pop artist.

Give me Avril over SOAD anyday. SOAD aren't particularly great themselves.
Quote by cagnius
Would this thread get the same response if it were Metallica doing a stuipid cover of a SOAD song? Thought not.

The sole reason is because she's a pop artist.

Give me Avril over SOAD anyday. SOAD aren't particularly great themselves.

the sole reason is because it isn't her "style" wtf ever it may be
and i would have given the same response if metallica did it too, because it isn't their style either
Quote by illuzion_ownz
the sole reason is because it isn't her "style" wtf ever it may be
and i would have given the same response if metallica did it too, because it isn't their style either

So bands have to stick to their 'style' when doing covers?

So it's wrong for me and my band to cover Play That Funky Music, because it's not our style?

People forget that music and playing gigs is supposed to have an element of fun to it. That's exactly what she was doing in her gig.

I really don't understand the 'Shut up and stop dancing so I can appreciate teh metal' contingent that is so prevalent on here.
I almost crapped my pants it was sooo bad.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Quote by illuzion_ownz
just isn't right some emo looking poser chick doing that song >.<

Why isn't it right?

Give me a proper justification.
i can't answer your demands, because what you think is a proper justification and what others think can be TOTALLY different things, and you'll wind up just saying i'm wrong anyway =]
Page 1 of 3