Poll: Which is the better Simon Pegg/Nick Frost film?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which is the better Simon Pegg/Nick Frost film?
Hot Fuzz
23 40%
Shaun Of The Dead
28 49%
Can't decide
2 4%
They're both crap
2 4%
Who the hell are Simon Pegg and Nick Frost???
2 4%
Voters: 57.
Its one of the ultimate questions of all time. Which is better, Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz?

Btw, anyone who votes for the last option will receive a hefty e-slap to the face.
Last edited by MaxLees666 at Sep 28, 2007,
You think so? I laughed way more during Hot Fuzz lol. I might go watch em both now just to be sure...
i laughed more at hot fuzz, however, both have a special place in my heart!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Shaun Of The Dead. That's not to say that I didn't thoroughly enjoy Hot Fuzz, but SOTD in my opinion is one of the best British comedies in a long time.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Hot Fuzz....Although I noticed that there are lots of Shaun of the Dead references in Hot Fuzz e.g cornetto
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
both good, but shaun of the dead is clearly better
"If you're not a doctor, then you must be... A fox"
*releases hounds*

last.fm
Quote by the_astronaut
Shaun Of The Dead. That's not to say that I didn't thoroughly enjoy Hot Fuzz, but SOTD in my opinion is one of the best British comedies in a long time.

^ Best post in the thread.
SotDI did an essay on that film in Media and you don;t wanna know how times i've seen that film (6 times) and STILL find it funny.

MogEdit:
Quote by goth clash
Hot Fuzz....Although I noticed that there are lots of Shaun of the Dead references in Hot Fuzz e.g cornetto

Also for a split second you see a SotD DVD in the Bargain bin of the supermaket when Nick Frost is looking at films...
Quote by tobysaurus
Hard to say, they're both great.

But Hot Fuzz had Bill Bailey so i pick that

+1

when in doubt, go for bill bailey