I am sure I am way late and everybody already knows this for ages, but if not, I just found out that musiciansfriend starts carrying Engl amps and cabs now...

Just so you know^^

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation?q=engl
Quote by Dudage
Pussies play P-90's

Quote by jesus-squared
alright i'll try it
but if it falls out and my guitar breaks i'm going to eat your first born.
...just so you know
Is that advertising?
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
no it's just that the only way you could get an Engl amp in the US so far was over some dealer in Florida (as far as I know) I just wanted to show that it's way easier to get an engl amp now...

I love Engl amps, I will soon have one, I just felt like sharing that...
Quote by Dudage
Pussies play P-90's

Quote by jesus-squared
alright i'll try it
...just so you know
I hope GC gets them soon so I can actually try them out.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
saving up for my ENGL Powerball as we speak (cheaper UK prices that is )

they sound awesome
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
Quote by Danno13
Old news, but that doesn't make it any less awesome.

Alright, I am sorry, I didn't know that, haven't been online for quite a while...
Quote by Dudage
Pussies play P-90's

Quote by jesus-squared
alright i'll try it
...just so you know
wow, i have an ENGL and diddnt know that. DOnt support Musicians friend or guitar center (same company btw) they are ****, and if u have problems you are ****ed. i still recomend a smaller company to order any Engl from, mine had so many problems getting in stock and getting held up/ damaged coming thrugh customs, it was a terrible situation. the guy was great and handled the whole thing. he examines all the amps before he sends them out, and reboxes them for extra protection. great customer service for once...unlike musicians friend, ive been a customer there for 7 or 8 years but no more, i just got sick of dealing with their bull****, but thats for another time...
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
no guitar center and musiciansfriend are seperate companies. Musciansfriend did guitars centers online for awhile, but then they stopped when GC went online
"In February of 2007, Musicians Friend (a Guitar Center subsidiary) purchased the Indiana based company Woodwind & Brasswind (WWBW), including its sister company Music123. Guitar Center's sister companies/subsidiaries incorporate Musician's Friend, GuitarCenter.com, LMI, Giardinelli, Musician.com, Private Reserve Guitars, and Harmony Central."
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
I have no complaints at all about GC. In the last month I have bought and returned a guitar and two pedals with no questions asked. They have been very cool about it all.
Epi Les Paul Standard with BB Pros
Vox 847A Wah->Fulltone Fulldrive 2->EHX Big Muff Pi->DD-3->EHX SMMwH->Fender Blues Deluxe
I didn't want to make an ad for MF, I just think that it's great that they sell Engl amps now just because now they become available for more and more people in the US.

I haven't had a problem with GC either, they helped me out when I had a problem with my guitar...
Quote by Dudage
Pussies play P-90's

Quote by jesus-squared
alright i'll try it
...just so you know