Dont you guys agree with me that they sing about being "punk" a little too much?
almost like they are trying too hard?

i mean. really.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Where have you been?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
at home.

but thats besides the point.
I know EVERYONE KNOWS.

but.
I feel like discussing something.
Im bored. and im in school.
lol
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin

Quote by XXm3t@lXX
at home.

but thats besides the point.
I know EVERYONE KNOWS.

but.
I feel like discussing something.
Im bored. and im in school.
lol

a pleonasm, isn´t it?

and YES....there was a discussion going on about the casualties a bit ago, one "argument" for the Casualties-haters was that they just sing about being punk
Quote by lavazza
a pleonasm, isn´t it?

and YES....there was a discussion going on about the casualties a bit ago, one "argument" for the Casualties-haters was that they just sing about being punk

lol
yeah, nahh i like em, they have some good songs...but i find a few of them kinda annoying.

as for the casualties themselves...
they are really cool guys.
They gave me a shirt and bought me a drink at jack in the box.
lol
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

but the casualtes are one of just a few big bands on the warp'd tour still playing punk...i say more power to them...
Quote by lavazza
^while I read this....my brother came in and told me that he watched the Casualties DVD and saw a small boy playing guitar for them

Yeah, I have that dvd some like 14 year old kid plays for the punx, he's not that good mind - really scratchy. I got a free back patch and poster with my dvd lolz
did you pay for the DVD?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
then the patch and sticker weren't free.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
But you always have to up da punx
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by wrath_ltd
but the casualtes are one of just a few big bands on the warp'd tour still playing punk...i say more power to them...

What about Joan Jett & the Blackhearts?

Sistah is pushin' 50 and has more punx rawkz in a finger than the Casualties.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I'm getting bored with talking about the Casualties, as hilarious as it is to make 14 year old Casualties fans realize they're not as ponx as they thought they were.

They suck. Let's move on.
i like how catch their songs are. theyre like beatles songs they jsut get stuck in ur head but they seriously lack depth. if they could sing about just SOMETHING ANTYHING at all they would be a really good band but they say the same **** in every song and it gets old.