With the price of shipping on the rise and I always like to try and trade equipment and prefer local trades when possable, I thought it would be cool to see a roll call of Ohio UG posters that like to do the same. I'm near Columbus Ohio. I'll post a shot of my stuff this weekend here and I'm looking for a compressor and a semi hollow to modify. So chime in ohio posters!!!!!!!!
dude good i dea but i think they wanted just an ohio thread... like we can talk about jamming trading or whatever we want in here.... but thanx for starting this thread man! i am in medina! i want to jam with someone to learn so more stuff. hiy me up!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
yesh but you are too far away.. like two hours away.
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
sweet anyone got any equipment that their trading on? I have some things I dont use :
a crate practice amp 15 watt has cd input. also a red EPI les paul special. A older squire strat(Black , korea I think) I'm looking for a semi hollow.
i have a peavey sutdio pro 50 that i could part with for like 100 shipped anywhere in ohio..
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by Dvnc
i really want jackson kellys!!!

i got one what you got? might consider it.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Cool thread idea. I'm in Westerville Ohio. I got a few things FS/FT too. Let me know if you're interested and what you have to trade or what you'd like to offer. C ya round.

Two Fender Heartfield Guitars
One is ready to shred on, the other is a project I never got around to. I'm assuming you know the history behind these but Pete or I can enlighten you. They are early 90's and nicer than any same period Ibanez RG ( which were made at the same factory ) $ for $. These have the sculpted neck heel the RG's didn't have and one has the Original Floyd Rose II Tremolo. Check out the pictures and ask any questions you have.

#1 Heartfield - Red and Ready - Asking $300 o.b.o. or Trade
If you saw Crush Efekt live, you probably saw this guitar. This one has a few dings/chips and the pickguard is scuffed a bit. Also the low corner of the headstock was repaired before I bought it, many years ago. It's been a great axe! It currently has an EMG 81 in the bridge and an AMAZING stock neck pickup. I dont know what it is but I never even considered changing it. The middle pickup hole covered with black tape just to keep the dust out. Lastly, it's gonna need the frets crowned. They're pretty worn but still very playable.

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc218/metal_terrorist/Red%20Heartfield/

#2 Heartield Project Guitar - Asking $100 o.b.o. or Trade
I bought this off eBay years ago too in hopes that I'd have a second for backup. I never found the money to put into restoring it and it's been in a case for a long time... The body is very beat up but very much salvageable. The neck is in great shape other than worn frets. It's really all about the neck with this one.
http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc218/metal_terrorist/Black%20Heartfield/

Two Guitar Cases
One is an Ibanez SKB-style. It's missing one foot and the middle latch. The upper cutaway area of the foam was intentionally extended to the accessory pocket, appparently to allow the strap to remain attached. It is still very useable. I used it for my Heartfield and it fits nice and snug. Here's some pictures.

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc218/metal_terrorist/Ibanez%20Case/

This case is a chipboard case that I've used for one of my Heartfields. It might also work for a short bass ( ie: Soundgear? ) It's in great shape. Since it fit my Heartfields so loosely I only used it for storage.

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc218/metal_terrorist/Wood%20Case/

ART Stereo Compressor

Very good condition. Fully functional. Asking $100 o.b.o and I'm willing to trade for some guitar stuff. Has a little rack rash on the ears and the prior owner used a red crayon/marker on the top to label some connections. I'm sure that'll come off with a descent cleaner. I don't have the manual but if you email ART tech Support they can email you a PDF of it. I used this for years in my rack with a Triaxis/2:Ninety as a compressor/noise gate and it works very well but I want some new toys and I haven't even used this for a few years. This unit does work nicely in a guitar rig but it's clearly meant for studios.

There are several pictures of it here...

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc218/metal_terrorist/ART/
MetallyGuitarded.com
- Music Man Silhouette w/stock Floyd - Evo(B) ToneZone(N)
- Boss SD-1 & CS-3, EHX Hazarai & Clone Theory
- VHT PittBull 45 - 2x12
Last edited by MetaL_TerrorisT at Oct 10, 2007,
Quote by MetaL_TerrorisT
Cool thread idea. I'm in Westerville Ohio. I got a few things FS/FT too. Let me know if you're interested and what you have to trade or what you'd like to offer. C ya round.

Hey, check your PM!

For everyone else. I have three items I am willing to trade/sell.

- Arion MOC-1 octave pedal
- Dunlop GCB-95 wah-wah pedal, unmodified
- Les Paul junior neck, no hardware
Last edited by thomasgrant at Oct 10, 2007,
Quote by messiahofevil
I am from NW ohio

I'm in toledo atleast 2 days a week for classes, and I've got a third day for what ever I need to do if it happens to be going to toledo.
strongsville/brunswick border 44136
i need a case
f/t
dunlop cry baby from hell (the dimebag wah) in perfect condition
trying to trade it for another kind of wah pedal like any of the jimi hendrix ones out dunlop/digitech or the slash one looks nice just any other kind of pedal
f/s
ibanez 320
15 watt fender frontman
whitney i have a case want to trade that crybaby and some cash?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
I'm in Northeast Ohio.

I just recently got interested in looking to buy a new acoustic guitar. If anyone has one they wanna sell, hit me up.

Also looking for a keyboard, or just a piano in general.

EDIT: And if anyone is looking for an amazing mic, I got a Shure Beta 57A , the nicer version, that's relatively new. I never use it and wouldn't mind getting rid of it.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Last edited by ibaRGnez321 at Oct 11, 2007,
Quote by ibaRGnez321
I'm in Northeast Ohio.

I just recently got interested in looking to buy a new acoustic guitar. If anyone has one they wanna sell, hit me up.

Also looking for a keyboard, or just a piano in general.

EDIT: And if anyone is looking for an amazing mic, I got a Shure Beta 57A , the nicer version, that's relatively new. I never use it and wouldn't mind getting rid of it.

I would look in a local ad paper...there are usually tons of pianos for next to nothing if not free. All you have to do is haul it away and prolly have it tuned.
dude i am on freecycl and the next piano that comes up i will send you the email!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
^That would be awesome!

Quote by Austin_Taunt
I would look in a local ad paper...there are usually tons of pianos for next to nothing if not free. All you have to do is haul it away and prolly have it tuned.

Yeah, I saw one of those adds awhile back and it gave me the idea, haha.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~