Mint condition Jackson Kelly in Camo, the same pattern as the Christian Olde Wolbers Jackson. I bought it new last year and am the only owner. Comes with double locking Floyd Rose, shark fin inlays, real light grained rosewood fretboard, matching painted headstock. I changed the bridge pickup to a Seymour Duncan SH-6 Distortion. The neck pickup is a Duncan Designed that actually sounds real nice. It also has straplocks installed.

The guitar has never been gigged and is flawless. It has no scratches, blems, belt buckle rash - nothing. Comes with the Jackson case I bought with it.

I am asking $450 shipped, $400 if you are local and we can work out a point to meet for delivery. Shipping is high given the size of the case and weight. If you are in New England, I would be willing to meet you halfway to deliver.

email me if you need bigger pics.

That said, I am looking for a Jackson PC3 - if you have one you want to part with, contact me with details.

I am paypal verified. I will eat the Paypal fees and insure the guitar at my cost.

You can check my eBay account for references under dochardwick.

http://myworld.ebay.com/dochardwick/

and no, this is not Luke Ouillette.
Attachments:
jackson12ug.JPG
jackson2ug.JPG
Thanks Jim, but I am trying to thin out my collection a little, the exception being my wanting a PC3. Thanks for the offer though...
dude like i said over at HC if i didn't need a new amp to record with... i would take this off your hands in a heartbeat!!!! i love it... but i can't afford it! if it is still around after i get my new amp then ii will snag it out of your hands so fast you will be doing this

heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
dude like i said over at HC if i didn't need a new amp to record with... i would take this off your hands in a heartbeat!!!! i love it... but i can't afford it! if it is still around after i get my new amp then ii will snag it out of your hands so fast you will be doing this

I know, I know. I'm just trying to not list it on eBay. It might end up there though. What are you looking for for an amp?
i am getting a peavey 5150 combo.... yeah 120 watt of all tube power
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason