Page 1 of 4
Anybody else know their IQ?
Mine is 126, Out of an apparent 100 (according to the 1st website) average of all people, Id more say that 110-115 is average.

I was quite surprised, Although without sounding big headed, i have good logic skills so i knew it would be pretty high.

To shut you stupid gloaters up, Im basing my statement of thinking my IQ is high compared to that sites average of 100. k?

Whats yours?
http://www.intelligencetest.com/ - This test takes about 15 minutes but it's pretty in depth.

www.tickle.com - Theres a test on there that you can also use to compare the both if you want!

EDITS: Got the URL wrong and spelt although wrong.
Added different test
Last edited by Aldenté at Sep 28, 2007,
I did one on another site once that claimed to be made by scientists and the most accurate IQ test on the internet etc (on tickle.com) and got 135 or something, I'll do this one now..
last time i checked, mine was 122

EDIT just finished

Personalized IQ report for Marco Tersigni !

Your age adjusted IQ score is 119 and the average score of all test takers is 100.

Your IQ score is the result of a formula based on the number of questions answered correctly on the test. This score has been further adjusted to account for the differences in capabilities among various age groups.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Last edited by Phillitalian at Sep 28, 2007,
Does anybody know if IQ is based purely on logic?

because the questions on the site i posted seem to me to be fairly easy to figure out if you take them literally and don't think about them too much.
*thunk*
*thunk*
*thunk*

One hundred and eighty!
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I guarantee you its not high.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by illuzion_ownz
i was tested a few months ago by a specialized gifted teacher person lady, it was 158

Wow thats really high.

haha!
I also did the tickle IQ test and scored 137.
I refuse to do another since they take too long.
I edited the first post to include tickle.com as well as the one i found.

Nice scores guys!
^ you know they're lying right? lol
Quote by Zeppfreak170
143 and i'm a member of Mensa

*Hi - Fives Zeppfreak170 for having the same IQ *
bout 130

120 is average imo
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
It doesn't matter if they are really does it?

The only person they are lying to is themself pretending to have a higher IQ!
120 is usually a fair average.... 80 is the minimum required to be in public school, i think
but i'm just here cuz im an asshole
Quote by akaDan
Speak for yourself.

Ok, you gots me mister, my IQ isn't really 180
I'm rather surprised that people on the internet are, generally, above average.

^
Ok.
Quote by illuzion_ownz
i was tested a few months ago by a specialized gifted teacher person lady, it was 158

"a specialized gifted teacher person lady" ?

You sure you have an IQ of 158?
That intelligencetest.com one said 138. And btw TS, the tickle one isnt quicker. Not that I can remember anyway
Quote by Archaon
"a specialized gifted teacher person lady" ?

You sure you have an IQ of 158?

i can't remember the title lmao
but yes, it was a fxcking 2 hour test, i remember quite well
Quote by Aldenté
Anybody else know their IQ?
Mine is 126, Out of an apparent 100 (according to the 1st website) average of all people, Id more say that 110-115 is average.

I was quite surprised, Although without sounding big headed, i have good logic skills so i knew it would be pretty high.

Whats yours?
http://www.intelligencetest.com/ - This test takes about 15 minutes but it's pretty in depth.

www.tickle.com - Theres a test on there that you can also use to compare the both if you want!

EDITS: Got the URL wrong and spelt although wrong.
Added different test

Your IQ's not that high. Both internet tests shw an average of about 110. The average IQ is DEFINED as 100, so both tests are invalid.

And just to rub it in, I took a real test, which measured me as a 99th percentiler. BAM.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by abcdboy
Your IQ's not that high. Both internet tests shw an average of about 110. The average IQ is DEFINED as 100, so both tests are invalid.

And just to rub it in, I took a real test, which measured me as a 99th percentiler. BAM.

K.

Go gloat somewhere else.
one of my friends got me to do one of those online IQ tests. i got 126, same as her, and she's always ragging on at me for talking like an ass which to be fair, i do chat alot of sh*t
Quote by abcdboy
Your IQ's not that high.

126, isn't even THAT high to be worthy of doubting, if he wrote 140 then you could maybe doubt him a bit, and if he wrote 150-160 then you know in all likelyhood he's probably lying since it's UG, but to be honest I have no problem believing that a lot of UGers would have an IQ higher than 100 and even that a large number of them would be over 120, despite how immature they act.
121. I'm a bit dissapointed.

My highest score was in Verbal, and lowest in Mathematics.

Well, maybe it wasn't so good idea to start to study mathematics then.

Tickle gave me 135.
Last edited by laodikea at Sep 28, 2007,
Page 1 of 4