I'm afraid its just you mate. Its old news.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
search is good
search is good
search is good
search is good

honestly. we have too many threads about this amp, why doesn't someone actually go and play one, rather than posting here saying "lolol look tube line 6 spiderz".
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by FRDesign
OMG.

10000th topic on these, unless you have a sound sample, or have played one and want to give your opinion, do not post new threads about it!

lol sorry. I haven't been on here for a while and stopped looking at line 6 stuff after they came out with 45 versions of the POD.
Quote by iluvmyprs89
lol sorry. I haven't been on here for a while and stopped looking at line 6 stuff after they came out with 45 versions of the POD.

The weird thing is that almost everyone who created a spidervalve thread came with that excuse o_O
Quote by Blompcube
search is good
search is good
search is good
search is good

honestly. we have too many threads about this amp, why doesn't someone actually go and play one, rather than posting here saying "lolol look tube line 6 spiderz".

Sorry. Never heard of them before. I stopped looking at line 6 stuff. My post must have sounded clueless. Dont get you pants in a bunch.