ok I just bought this guitar off a friend for $350. He paid $1200 for it. I know theres nothing wrong with it becuz Ive known him for years and he doesnt play guitar he just collects. And Im the only one he lets play with them. And Ive played with it alot and I know theres nothing wrong with it. I just want to know how muh its really worth. He sold it to me cheep cuz he knows me well and he needed room bad. But I want a B.C rich kerry king guitar. So I was wondering how much its worth. All I know is that it is ibanez, it out of production, it was limited addition, has a custom design of scales on the body(black scales) its got new pickups (ibanez v7 neck and v8 bridge) and no inlays except a tribal design on the 12th fret. Can anyone tell me how much it may be worth? Or at least what kind it is
that's gonna make this alot harder

have you even been able to find one online anywhere?
I'll make this simple, look at the back of its headstock and see if there is a serial no and model name there and most likely, they will be there and with the V7 and V8 pups, I'm assuming it is a Prestige-Class one *atleast if it's not Prestige for non ones*.
Is it an AX1220 like this one?
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
what kerry king guitar are you looking at? if it has v-series pickups, odds are it's made in Japan (i.e. a really nice guitar), and if you switch it for a beginner pack Kerry King guitar, no offence, but you're being retarded.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
EDIT: nevermind. You found it

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by RKK29573
YES that looks just like it! except a new bridge put on but its the same. So how much is it worth?
The stock bridge blows a bit, so I swapped it.

In a perfect condition, it might be worth $400-$600, depending on a buyer. Those guitars are really rare, they were only made for one year, and the 1220 is the only Japanese Prestige AX to ever exist. The downside is that it's not a typical Ibanez guitar, so few people are actually interested in owning one.

If I were you, I'd keep it. You won't be able to sell it for much, and it's near perfect for heavy music, and you won't find a neck that good on anything you'll be able to buy for twice its price (barring another Ibanez Prestige, of course).
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I agree, pifty. If you're right (and i see no reason why you aren't), it's worth more to keep because of how nice an instrument it is, rather than sell it for a pittance because of (ridiculous) market factors.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ yeah I agree i don't think it would be worth selling, you probs wouldn't get much for it unless you got lucky and a collector wanted it from you, it seems like a pretty nice guitar I'd hang on to it if I were you.
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A