http://www.blackstaramps.co.uk/

what do you guys think bout them? does anybody know when they will be for sale?
i'm sure gonna check out that series one 20-200W amp when they do,
from the description it looks like they will be perfect for every kind of music
meh, everyone makes their amp sound like the next big thing in their ads. Where are the clips? Features mean nothing unless the sound is killer. I checked their myspace link, and either I'm blind, or they don't have anything listed.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
heard of them, but haven't tried them yet. apparently they used to work for marshall or something like that. I know that "DPR" sounds suspiciously like the VPR power reduction the jcm2000's have...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
looking at the site. the artisan 30 amp has 2 celestion V30s, thats strange to me, surely you'd only want one 'cause they're 60 watts each so you're never gonna get clost to speaker break up. can anyone think of reasons behind this?
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

you'll probably still get a bit of breakup. plus maybe they don't want speaker breakup.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
heard of them, but haven't tried them yet. apparently they used to work for marshall or something like that. I know that "DPR" sounds suspiciously like the VPR power reduction the jcm2000's have...

what kind of things have you heard about them Dave, they supposed to be any good? I wouldn't mind hearing some clips if you've seen any.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Bah... since it's in the UK, just go with the tried and true Laneys.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by Erock503
what kind of things have you heard about them Dave, they supposed to be any good? I wouldn't mind hearing some clips if you've seen any.

just mentions in guitar mags, unfortunately.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?