To post a brick to someone. Just a brick. Wrapped up with a note in that says "From Louis" (Louis being my name). I am UK btw.

I got the idea when I saw an advert the other night that was supposed to be something inspirational with people posting bricks about and building a house or some crap and thought "That would be hilarious to just do for no reason, out of the blue to one of my friends". I can just imagine the look on their face the next time they see me after opening their package....

So to sum up: legal? Irresponsible? Expensive? Anything more amusing I could post?
I'm sure you can do it. Go for it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I cant imagine why it would be illegal, definately irresponsible but probably not expensive... Anything more amusing? A dildo. Leg spreaders. handcuffs. **** rings... Anything sexual really. Go for it.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
I cant imagine why it would be illegal, definately irresponsible but probably not expensive... Anything more amusing? A dildo. Leg spreaders. handcuffs. **** rings... Anything sexual really. Go for it.

I thought a brick WAS sexual?

boy am i confused now
Quote by GLP_Arclite
I thought a brick WAS sexual?

boy am i confused now

Well I mean it depends what way you swing really, if you enjoy handcuffing women to walls stripping them naked then shoving bricks violent up their ass, then yes it can be quite sexual...
Quote by Virgil_Hart05

Well maybe but I don't really want to spend money buying the thing, and also a sexual item has a definite humour with it whereas a brick... it's funny because it really is meaningless.
Are you tryingto get at someone? You should try this:
Take a brick and wrap a note around it. Throw it through their window, and when they unwrap the note, they'll read: "Bricks thrown through window? Call Al's Glass repair 555-2412!"
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Well I mean it depends what way you swing really, if you enjoy handcuffing women to walls stripping them naked then shoving bricks violent up their ass, then yes it can be quite sexual...

*pictures image*.... *throws up*
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by The Leader
Are you tryingto get at someone? You should try this:
Take a brick and wrap a note around it. Throw it through their window, and when they unwrap the note, they'll read: "Bricks thrown through window? Call Al's Glass repair 555-2412!"

Nah, I already crapped on that cu nt Carl's doorstep, but i may hand deliver a brick to him too.

I really just want to do it as a joke but one people will remember.

Anyway, I decided to stop being lazy and actually looked up the prices and found it will cost almost £5 so I'm not sure... I might try and get someone else in on it with me. Or maybe go for something lighter... what you think if you received a box with nothing in? Or with more boxes inside? Or maybe with some gravel cellotaped to the inside and a note written on the bottom that said "GOTCHA!"?