Oh god we are c beams
Won't you hold me 'til morning?

I see things
you people wouldn't believe
Oh god we are c-beams
You'll only hold me 'til morning
Last edited by Easty1 at Sep 28, 2007,
Quote by MetallicSoul92
it sounds good. one question. wats c-beams?

Ah, should have explained this.
It's a reference to Roy Batty's speech at the end of Blade Runner (which is in text form here if you want to read it).
Why so many military referances?? All-in-all, not bad writing, However, it leaves me wondering how you compare your subjects to the words you write, a bit confusing. I like it though. Keep it up.
I like it, I could really envision it as a complete song (with instruments and stuff), and it's got very intelligent use of language and you didn't feel the need to insert unnecessary rhymes (which so many people, myself among them do when writing a song/poem).

There's absolutely no need to be ruthless because I thought this was brilliant. And I don't even understand the reference to bladerunner or know who "Jimmy Dean" is.

To be fair this wasn't much of a crit, but crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=684492
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I like it, I could really envision it as a complete song (with instruments and stuff), and it's got very intelligent use of language and you didn't feel the need to insert unnecessary rhymes (which so many people, myself among them do when writing a song/poem).

There's absolutely no need to be ruthless because I thought this was brilliant. And I don't even understand the reference to bladerunner or know who "Jimmy Dean" is.

To be fair this wasn't much of a crit, but crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=684492

I was referring to James Dean.
And YOU have just made my day.

And my partner-in-crime has created some brilliant music for it, so it's more or less done
Quote by Easty1
I was referring to James Dean.
And YOU have just made my day.

And my partner-in-crime has created some brilliant music for it, so it's more or less done

Wonderful, I've improved the world slightly.

Anyway, with music I think it would be awesome and would really like to hear it. Post a link in this thread to the Riffs & Recordings section if you record it?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I like the refences to parts of media, but to be honest i cant fit any music to this is in my head, really good as a poem though.

keep it up
LORD V4DER wrote:

Maybe when Randy Rhoads, Kurt Kobain, Jimmy Hendrix and Dimebag Darrel come back to life and tell me to begin at the end, I'll listen. Until then I'll do things as I please.