So you're with a girl, it's just you and her, and you're lying down on her bed with a movie going on. You two have been friends for a while. The blankets over the both of you entirely, and her hand is in yours, your nose against hers, and you slowly inch toward her lips, and she welcomes the kiss, and you start kissing. Everything's all happy, right? You're kissing, it's romantic, and the kiss eventually stops, and you have to go. The kiss isn't mentioned, she talks about tomorrow, she has class, doesn't want to study, etc. typical conversation. You say good bye, give a farewell hug, and go out to your car. Then it hits you. There was no, attachment in the kiss. The kiss was empty. The kiss was a kiss just to be a kiss, and it was nothing more. It wont amount to anything, and probably wont be spoken of. You'll stay friends. And it's like it never happened. But that attachment you felt during the kiss lingers and slowly stabs away at you. But you can't do anything about it.
/rant
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Well, if this situation actually happened to you, then try talking to her about it. You might just have your mind set on the kiss feeling empty as you want to stay friends. Something could happen. I know what you mean though dude
just be f uckbuddies
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Thats deep, man. I'm not sure if it should go the relationship thread, or..

BUT: That is the most intelligent thing I've seen in The Pit, so I sure as hell won't report you.

Also, yes, that is the worst feeling in the world, at least to me. I've been there many times.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
... Sounds like you got....

RELEGATED TO THE FRIEND ZONE!

pwnt

LOLOOLOLOLOLLO(LOLOLOLOLIOULLOLOL.

Not funny.