Are u a newbee? well this is the place where u can chat to other newbees like urself discuss newbee things and get to know the system!!
all newbees Welcome
Last edited by Dos Domane at Sep 28, 2007,
Hey there mate, I'm not exactly a newbie, but welcome to UG welcome aboard. There is already a thread for this though. It's at the top of the forum and it's where all the cool newbs get to say hi and have a little chat.
Hi guyz! im matt. i found dis cool page: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495197

iz reeli cool. try!

Quote by confusius
Hey there mate, I'm not exactly a newbie, but welcome to UG welcome aboard. There is already a thread for this though. It's at the top of the forum and it's where all the cool newbs get to say hi and have a little chat.
if ur not a newbie, u dont belong here!
hai guise!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Hey all!

I'm pretty much a newb to UG and to making music. Only just picked up bass a week ago, after an awful waste of money getting acoustic guitar lessons.

Still, nice to find a site with loads of wicked tabs and a forum for people like me haha

So, yeah... hi!
Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars

Cars - Gary Numan