lol, i just saw this thread on the line 6 forums. According to these guys, we on UG are all just emo kids who can't tell the difference between a spider and a high end valve amp, and that we tell everyone that spiders suck and to get tube amps because we think that tube amps are just "cool".

http://line6.com/support/thread.jspa?threadID=13191&tstart=0 link

lol that first reply is the most idiotic i've seen, and to think i used to respect that guy...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
to be honest, Thats what every other forum thinks too. Mainly because its right.

PSN ID: ArranP
Oh No!
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

I wish i could read it, I'll have to do it when i get home.
It's obvious that people on the line 6 forums are going to talk about us, since a few may not like line 6.
Last edited by Thud at Sep 28, 2007,
Where were they wrong? About our penises in one hand and the pick in the other? Because they're right about that as far as I go..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Lol! I had to laugh while reading that! But to be honest they are gonna be protective of line 6 amp's arn't they!
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
Eh.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I wounder who the traitor that made that thread was.

Let's get him!!!!!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
insideas would prove that that first reply wrong, if i may say so.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Where were they wrong? About our penises in one hand and the pick in the other? Because they're right about that as far as I go..

That's a dirty lie!

I use my right hand for both...
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
So i know UG is full of stupid kids who can't tell the difference bashing stuff just cus someone with a high post count said they weren't very good, but the minority of people who actually indirectly started the whole anti-spider thing are in a way, correct.

*grabs gun*

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

it does seem kinda stupid. seeing as its impossible for most of the UG population to be on at the same time.

Last edited by Sol9989 at Sep 28, 2007,
I'm just glad you posted this thread at noon, American time.. Hopefully it will die soon. The teenies with their hatred for the Spider will be home from school soon.. and then there will be a war.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

"insideac" would prove the first reply indefinately wrong and immortalise the guys folly.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm just glad you posted this thread at noon, American time.. Hopefully it will die soon. The teenies with their hatred for the Spider will be home from school soon.. and then there will be a war.

Haha, i'll be waiting for that. My friend has a Spider III amp. I don't mind it at all.
I think we should storm there forums the first internet forum war perhaps?
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.

But wait a minute...
They are right!
*gets stoned and bleeds to death*
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

OMG!!!!!!! time to defend UG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE UG!!!!!

i love all the idiots in ug... its like the family i wished i never had, but am stuck with!
That really isn't going to help anyone change thier opinions in spiders now is it?
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
well, acccording to there threads, i am not a 19 year old college student, but instead im just a 14 year old wanker who knows too much about hair styling

they come across as being really ignorant.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by Thud
Haha, i'll be waiting for that. My friend has a Spider III amp. I don't mind it at all.

I bought one mainly for recording purposes. I have a few other amps, including a tube from the sixties that's in perfect condition, and I'm just as likely to use the Spider as I am the Fender. It's a fun amp to play with. I can understand why people don't like the Spider as much as they do other amps, but in all honesty.. For the small price tag, it does an awesome job.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by mr freezy
That really isn't going to help anyone change thier opinions in spiders now is it?

I thought the general consenus was we don't like them...

Even if what they say is true
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.

Honestly, who goes to the manufacturer's forum to talk about an amp they're defending against another forum? Of COURSE you're going to get replies supporting you... he must feel a lot better about his decision to purchase now, good job buddy.
mmmk.
Geez, what's the big deal about this?! An amp is just an amp fair enough if you prefer one over the other but in the end it's just an amp.
Quote by noxiosimitator
*grabs gun*

actually, that was me. I was talking about all the newbies that just shout "line 6 sux", lets face it there are more people like that than people with more than half a brain on this site, as with all forums with this many members. no disrespect for UG was intended, as you can see, i was pointing out that the minority who can tell people why a spider isn't as good as say... an Epiphone VJ, are correct. Don't get me wrong, i like this site the way it is, its the braindead people that make it fun

although i'm beginning to consider deleting this thread...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

You are so full of yourself.

I've spent a lot of time with a Spider II amp myself, why I've got one in my basement and I can honestly tell you I think it's a pretty poor amp. I've heard worse, but it still can't compare to any decent amplifier I've tried.

Does this mean I'm a fourteen year old wanker? Of course it does, because Mr. Pretentious took a break from his Crusade of Melodrama to walk among us mere mortals and say so.

Honestly, people won't always agree with you. Get used to it.