Hey, Im just learning to sweep and I need some good songs that have some pretty easy sweeps in then. Metal songs.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
doesn't the Wicked End have sweeping in? and if it does, why didn't you know that with your username?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
look at your name. thats all their songs are.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
A little easier, I JUST learned.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
"Hypocrisy" by The Faceless
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.
Well Im pretty new to sweeping but I am currently learning Bleeding Mascara by Atreyu.

Its pretty good fun to learn.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
he first real sweeping song i learned was "Under The Influence" by Rusty Cooley, really got my 3 string sweeps fast as hell
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
^ that's a good one

look for a song called scarified by racer x it's not all sweeping but it does have some sweep elements in the main riff it just sounds really good check it out.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by axeslinger01
he first real sweeping song i learned was "Under The Influence" by Rusty Cooley, really got my 3 string sweeps fast as hell

That's a real good one for sweeping.
Dethklok.

The sweeps in "Thunderhorse" are 3 string sweeps, and MAYBE a 4 string sweep or two, I can't remember.

I never learned them, but, in terms of easiness, they seem to fit the bill.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20