wish me luck!!
and if theres anybody in the bedford, bedfordshire area. please come down!!

its at the civic theatre opposite argos at about 8pm.

we're up against 5 heavy metal bands and (if you listen to my stuff on my UG profile) we're not all that heavy really.
anybody have any tips on standing out at all?

thanks alot.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Play your Ibanez S series guitar.

Good luck, though
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
If you can pull it off then a melodic band could be a welcome break from 5 metal bands.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
i listened to some of ur stuff, sounds pretty good

good luck out there!!!!!!
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Good lick.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
thanks everyone for the advice and encourgement. it means a lot.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
+1

haha i didn't even notice that!
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
just thought i'd let you know we didn't go through

oh well.
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
good luck dude, your music sounds pretty good too!

edit: aw, a little late..
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Sorry to hear that you guys didn't win...my old band played a battle of the bands last year, and not only did we not win, it was rigged. Besides, I like to play music to have fun, not compete with other people.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by GeetarAbuse
Sorry to hear that you guys didn't win...my old band played a battle of the bands last year, and not only did we not win, it was rigged. Besides, I like to play music to have fun, not compete with other people.

yeah exactly. thats what its all about.
im not complaining, we played to about 150 people. which isn't a bad crowd really.
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0