police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
I see all the words jumbled up in it (ie, must I point, this took...etc), but can't be bothered to try and see the message.

Basically, it's a retarded poem.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
at least edgar poes coded poem actually was a poem with a messege in it,this is just eh
Quote by sidereal9
at least edgar poes coded poem actually was a poem with a messege in it,this is just eh

Confusius =/= Poe.

Maybe if you explain it a little, and bump my poems, we can critique this a little more validly

love is a dog from hell.

Nothing to explain. There is no meaning. Don't look for one. Don't look for anything. Look for nothing, nothing, being something.

Right, I've found nothing, what do I look for next...?

edit: I get it!

love is a dog from hell.

Last edited by we have sound at Sep 28, 2007,
Sorry, Kyrl, but my honest opinion is that this is one of the most pretentious pieces of rubbish I've read.

Apologies again, but I guess you want my honest opinion.

Nothing to connect to, nothing to grab or inspire the reader. Just pretension is all I see.
It's really interesting, I don't really get it, but its kind of like whoaaa =D
I made you a cookie but I eated it.
The sad thing is, on UG, you're praised for bull**** like this. Edit: Apparently not. Good to see at least some people have eyes in their head.

Here's a little note: Give your writing some meaning.

This is the most pretentious bull**** I've ever seen, and it's really, really sad that kids will think this is 'clever'. I've read poetry like this that's actually good, upsettingly, this isn't. And worst of all, I bet you're real smug and think real high of yourself because it 'has no meaning, don't search for anything. Nothing, nothing, nothing'. Just another reason I hardly visit these forums anymore...

I've heard good things about your writing, can't remember if I've ever read any, but this does not impress me, come across as clever, or even original. In fact, it's a trite, contrived piece of crap. If you're going for lame, pretentious hipster-poet, you nailed it.
Last edited by Retribution at Sep 28, 2007,
Maybe if you had said that there is a point, I would be able to give this a chance. But the fact the you said that it has no meaning makes me hate it. Why post something that has no point?

All i see in this are a couple of backwards words... and a bunch of random symbols.

If you want people to appreciate it, explain it, please.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
I was going to reply with a big rant, but Retribution basically said everything I wanted to say. This piece is crap. End of story. (P.S. good to see you around, Ret)

Rock On
Newest Lyrics:
[url="http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=727775[/url"]Pattern Recognition

Short Stories:
Anniversary
This piece of 'writing' has good to have the record for number of posts in one day.
Cause i remember when it first came up, and there have been a lot of posts so far lol
What TS is saying is that you all suck, something about english, dictionaries, google, and phailing like you. Tranced, and basically what I think he is saying is that you will think ANYTHING is good if it amazes you. If not, eh.
Last edited by insideac at Sep 29, 2007,
Wow, This was pretty weird. Good thing I inspected it before posting my "wtf?" comment. Umm. I spotted some words like rephrase, atrapado=stuck. um Google, dictionary, and much gibberish. My brain is still trying to process what it means. I'm not very good at these type of things.

EDIT: and the big seven made of little sevens, I liked that. It was very entertaining watching it.
Last edited by thefoundationof at Sep 29, 2007,

I can't believe so many people actually took the bait. Did you really believe I was being serious? I agree with everything you say, Ret, this is, a heap of bull, with no meaning, it basically came together with the urge to create some sort of "controversy", and it's safe to say that I have achieved it.

It's all a joke, it's all rubbish, it's all pretentious and you know why?
I'll let you guys find out yourselves.
Quote by Off-The-Heazay
WTF?

Quote by YourMessiah
Yeah, wtf?

Quote by Final
o, yeah, I agree with everything James (Ret.)

Quote by BobMarleysGhost
Basically, it's a retarded poem.

Quote by Jamie
Sorry, Kyrl, but my honest opinion is that this is one of the most pretentious pieces of rubbish I've read.

Quote by Petey Cook
This piece is crap. End of story.

Quote by Snowblind911

the fact the you said that it has no meaning makes me hate it

Quote by phantom1
and you tell me that my stuff
a) is pretentious
b) has no meaning
c) is way too obscure
seriously, wtf?

Quote by Retribution
This is the most pretentious bull**** I've ever seen, and it's really, really sad that kids will think this is 'clever'. I've read poetry like this that's actually good, upsettingly, this isn't. And worst of all, I bet you're real smug and think real high of yourself because it 'has no meaning, don't search for anything. Nothing, nothing, nothing'. Just another reason I hardly visit these forums anymore...

Smug? Yes, I'm having a blast really. Because I think high of myself? No. Because this did just what I wanted it to do

I knew it was the old veterans(which I respect, of course) were going to take this in the most serious scenario possible. I mean, it was all a piss take, I though I'd made it quite clear.

Here is a quote with from an msn convo, just to get on your nerves a bit more:

Don't worry, friend. I actually find this hilarious

Indeed. We can laugh at all the regulars trying make sense out of something with no meaning, sense or purpose at all, other than pissing them off. It's a catch-22. Sort of.

So there you have it. That's the "meaning" of this piece. I basically ruined it for everyone that reads it after this post, but, it was worth the shits and giggles whilst everyone was ranting.
Last edited by confusius at Sep 29, 2007,
**** you Fusius.

Happy now?
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
I guess you got what you wanted

I can't say I really respect that though

no offense intended.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
i can see this thing in like an art museum, but not poetry. wat is it suppose to be? lol.
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
Quote by Retribution
The sad thing is, on UG, you're praised for bull**** like this. Edit: Apparently not. Good to see at least some people have eyes in their head.

Here's a little note: Give your writing some meaning.

I've heard good things about your writing, can't remember if I've ever read any, but this does not impress me, come across as clever, or even original. In fact, it's a trite, contrived piece of crap. If you're going for lame, pretentious hipster-poet, you nailed it.

What the hell? What's wrong with having some fun?

Holy hell, I can't stand it when people post big long epic paragraphs with big fancy vocabulary trying to make someone feel stupid. It makes me feel stupid. Better yet, it drills a whole through my ****ing head. He just posted this because it's cool. It is cool. So what if it has no meaning. You're on a guitar forum wasting your time insulting someone elses off-topic thread. Where the hell is the meaning in that? Go ahead and use big fancy words to insult me on my stupidity please, I can't wait. Really, I can't wait to see the vast array of insults you have left. (Woot, I just used a thesaurus).

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go daterape my fretboard with my fingers (Eruption ftw).
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401

Woah ladies, let's not turn this into a fight. Kyrl did it for a laugh to shake up the regulars and I admit, I found it hilarious.

love is a dog from hell.

Holy hell, I can't stand it when people post big long epic paragraphs with big fancy vocabulary trying to make someone feel stupid. It makes me feel stupid. Better yet, it drills a whole through my ****ing head. He just posted this because it's cool. It is cool. So what if it has no meaning. You're on a guitar forum wasting your time insulting someone elses off-topic thread. Where the hell is the meaning in that? Go ahead and use big fancy words to insult me on my stupidity please, I can't wait. Really, I can't wait to see the vast array of insults you have left. (Woot, I just used a thesaurus).

Stop polluting my merry hearted thread. His post was perfectly valid, yours was over the line.

Btw, if any of the regulars did take offence in this, none was meant, it was all in good heart.
This thread.. says a lot about the people here, and the state of the forum.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Normally I'd ask why you deleted your comment, but I've done enough jerking around lately, I'll just entertain myself by trying to decipher Culex's.
this is like a troll; somebody posts a load of meaningless crap, and less clued-up users take them seriously
Page 1 of 2