Can some tell me a good plays to start with metal? Same technics I should learn?

I can play rock and blues quite well
Tapping, and speedy, diatonic scale runs. Pinch harmonics on the low strings and basic sweeping are good ones as well.
Alternate picking.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by sg4ever
Tapping, and speedy, diatonic scale runs. Pinch harmonics on the low strings and basic sweeping are good ones as well.

Thanks bud! What is sweeping?
Tapping and sweeping is advanced stuff. Worry about that later.

The absolute must for metal that should be learnt first is palm muting.
Quote by Coins
Tapping and sweeping is advanced stuff. Worry about that later.

The absolute must for metal that should be learnt first is palm muting.

+1

You can make just about anything sound cool with some creativity, palm muting, rythm, and distorion .
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
to get nasty metal tones, heaps of distortion, and tune to DADGBE or tune the whole guitar down to D for real low nasty metal sounds, standard is cool for metal too.
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
You don't need to downtune, that's a complete fallacy. Palm muting is the first technique you need to learn, and as far as the stuff you can already play just look to evolve your style, playing the satuff you already know faster and more aggressively will be a great way to ease you into a more "metal" style.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
What if you want a baritone sound? Then you downtune right?
Gear: Lindo victory flying V, Orange 30w practice amp, Jazz iii guitar picks, mobile phone apps for tuner and metronome.
You could just get thicket strings. I know some kids that play in Drop Ab or whatever and G standard that think they are playing dark and heavy crap, and I can out-evil them on an E standard guitar
^Yep, so true.

Basically palm muting, pinch harmonics, and tremelo picking are your starting points. Make sure you have good distortion as well.