hey

i found this awesome bc slash kind of signature, i was wondering whether its just the run of the mill ****e ass cheap signature, it looks awesome, i play metal and i was wondering if there was anything better for the money

cheers

http://www.thomann.de/gb/bc_rich_mockingbird_st.htm
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Looks pretty cool
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
that guitar is amazing for the money. get it and don't listen to the people that bash B.C. Rich.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
doesnt look like a cheap crappy one to me
has good parts & looks amazing, i'd get it if i had money!
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
its not a Slash sig i dont think. it looks awesome tho. nice paint w/ the black stripes on it. and normally only the higher-end BC Rich's are good. mostly since they have Rockfield Mafia pickups.
yeh looks awesome im hopefully getting it at xmas with my saved up money and parents giving me a helping hand, i was surpirsed at the OFR, the only other tremelos i found for the price were edge pro III edge pro II ZR or LFR,

too be honest i couldnt give a crap if slash actually used this
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
yeh looks awesome im hopefully getting it at xmas with my saved up money and parents giving me a helping hand, i was surpirsed at the OFR, the only other tremelos i found for the price were edge pro III edge pro II ZR or LFR,

too be honest i couldnt give a crap if slash actually used this

Yeah, nice wood, pickups, bridge, neck through, all for arounf 1000 USD?

Great deal, and a nice looking guitar, pretty unique.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
i was amazed because i can actually purchase it without shipping fee's normally the UK sucks for guitars but for once in my life im gunna say THANK GOD FOR GERMANS
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
looks really nice. almost not even part of the bc rich family. anyways just get it
Yeah, this looks to be a brilliant guitar.
Are you sure its Mahogany though?
because on the others of the around £400 that have OFR's Bc Rich's they use Nato, which isn't that great.
It might be Nato but even so that looks like a great deal, MIGHT be an even better deal then the Schecter Hellraiser OFR, its actually cheaper. I love the Rockfield mafias and it looks great.
The top is maple veneer, meaning it's just there for show. The PU's a unknown, probally some random BC Rich things. The OFR is nice, but I'd never buy that thing.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
I believe I have recommanded that guitar to you? yes yes?

The pickups are surprisingly good tbh. Well, better than other crappy stock pickups anyway. You would find anything better for the price. I'd hit it. (Thinking of getting it as my next guitar + a change of pickups. The only downside is that I don't want a floyd)

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.