Page 1 of 2
hi UG,i need advice that only the almighty pit can give.first of all i don't think this should be in the relationship thread because i am not in a relationship.

there is one girl that i've been noticing since the start of school.i haven't actually talked to her and i just see her every lunch and we don't have any classes together.i sometimes see her looking at me.that's about it for the past four weeks until today,she asked me to sit with her at lunch.and so get to her table and started to talk with her.and then his friend said "doesn't (insert her name here) like asians(i'm asian by the way)?" and no one answered and just an awkward silence followed.after that we just resumed chatting,i actually tlaked more to her friends than her,she just asked some questions and no conversation followed after that.

i kinda like her but do you think i'm just going straight into the friend zone?why would she ask me to come sit with them?i've never really had any problems talking to girls i like but today i was just stunned,i didn't know what to say and my stomach did backflips while i was talking to her.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Give her an ALF doll.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Aw <33...

Kill her, it's the only way...

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

*Reported*
This is the for the relationship thread.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
You can't predict if you're gonna be put in the "just friends" zone after ONE conversation. Chill out and get to know her first.
Quote by Rhitard
You can't predict if you're gonna be put in the "just friends" zone after ONE conversation. Chill out and get to know her first.

But do you agree with my position on the ALF doll?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Rhitard

Rhi, you're a girl. Therefore you would never admit that girls have an in-built mechanism which determines who can and cannot leave the friend zone from the moment that the girl becomes aware that they exist.

There's just too much at stake for a girl to give away the secrets of the female brain.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
But do you agree with my position on the ALF doll?

Hell yezzir

Quote by rizo299
Rhi, you're a girl. Therefore you would never admit that girls have an in-built mechanism which determines who can and cannot leave the friend zone from the moment that the girl becomes aware that they exist.

There's just too much at stake for a girl to give away the secrets of the female brain.

Haha well it's different for me. I prefer getting to know people as friends first before jumping into a relationship. So every guy (or girl) I meet is sent to the friend zone temporarily
Last edited by Rhitard at Sep 28, 2007,
don't you think that if the people in this forum new much about girls they'd have better things to do with their time than talk about masturbation and pokemon on the internet?
Quote by bilbo_hendrix
don't you think that if the people in this forum new much about girls they'd have better things to do with their time than talk about masturbation and pokemon on the internet?

Quote by Rhitard
Hell yezzir

You're my kinda gal then. The last time I tried to give a girl an ALF doll, she told her friend that I was cute, but way too weird.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You're my kinda gal then. The last time I tried to give a girl an ALF doll, she told her friend that I was cute, but way too weird.

Really? I'd date you.

My Youtube Page

Quote by bilbo_hendrix

no
This will get locked, but I'll get my response in before it does. You're probably not in the friend's zone if you've never spoken and she invited you to sit with her. If you've never said anything but maybe a "hi" or "hey", and she wants to sit with you, it's not because she wants your friendship. She's attracted to you if she's pulling you in.

My advice is, try to get alone with her and make a move, otherwise you've probably lost the opportunity.
Quote by bilbo_hendrix

Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by ItWillDo
Really? I'd date you.

That's why I need to make some girl around here become a Pit Dweller, and then she'll understand.
Quote by vintage x metal

Introduce her to Immortal, so she will love Abbath and not you.
...And the worms ate into his brain.
Quote by Rhitard
NOOO HE'S MIIINEE

*e-fight*

Hit him with the foldable chair!
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Rhitard
NOOO HE'S MIIINEE

*e-fight*

Ok ok. Let's make a deal.

You can have him, but I get all of the ALF stuff he gives you? :P

My Youtube Page

Here's what you want to do:

No matter what happens, take it easy and don't fall head over heels for her; she's just another girl, like every other girl you'll meet.

Talk to her casually, get her email, and most importantly don't be too serious. I like making fun of women but that's just me. It'll take away any tension you both have if you're not afraid to say what you think in a fun kind of way. Don't be childish or crazy, though.

Anyways the response you get from this will be good, so ask her to something innocent like coffee or some place that's fun to go to that isn't dinner and a movie (waste of money if it doesn't work out). Once you take her home you'll be able to tell whether she wants a kiss or not, but don't wait for it because she won't go for it; women don't do the approaching.

If you're not in a position to take her home, invite her out during the day sometime and later suggest you both go back to your place to hang out. You'll both be sitting on the same couch and eventually the making out will start.

End of story.
There is no end to creation.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Give her an ALF doll.

WTF.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
WTF.

What? All I'm saying is that it's good for many reasons.

1. If you give a girl an Alf doll, she can tell that you're a very nice person, what with being willing to give away such an awesome treasure.

2. If she doesn't appreciate it.. You can tell.. She's a **** bitch, and she's not the right one for you, because she doesn't love ALF.

It's simple.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by The Black Salts

.......Talk to her casually, get her email,......

hahhaha get her email hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahaha
smooth man, hhahahahhhahahaahaha wtf
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Hit him with the foldable chair!

PWN3D!

Quote by ItWillDo
Ok ok. Let's make a deal.

You can have him, but I get all of the ALF stuff he gives you? :P

Okay dokay it's a deal
Quote by Jack Off Jill
What? All I'm saying is that it's good for many reasons.

1. If you give a girl an Alf doll, she can tell that you're a very nice person, what with being willing to give away such an awesome treasure.

2. If she doesn't appreciate it.. You can tell.. She's a **** bitch, and she's not the right one for you, because she doesn't love ALF.

It's simple.

You're right it is simple. It made me laugh. Congrats. *Gives e-cookie*
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Rhitard

PWN3D!

Okay dokay it's a deal

Wait.. You want me for my personality, appearance, and or humor... and not my ALF doll?

I feel so cheap.
Quote by vintage x metal

Or you could just get a fucking grip, grow some balls, and not worry about stuff like this. Act naturally, relax, chat to her, get to know her, and don't end up asking for pulling tips like the sad rejects in the relationship thread.

love is a dog from hell.

Quote by Cpt.Jackass
WTF.

What do you mean WTF?

Everyone knows the ALF doll boosts your power levels up to over 9000.

And thats what attracts women.

Obviously.

Jeez, some people..
Quote by denizenz
ALF Doll joke - 1
Headbutt joke - 0

Except, it wasn't a joke.. I really did give a girl an ALF doll..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Wait.. You want me for my personality, appearance, and or humor... and not my ALF doll?

I feel so cheap.

Shh I'm keeping the doll cos I won't tell him when you give me one rahaha.

*realises this post is still visible*
Quote by Rhitard
Shh I'm keeping the doll cos I won't tell him when you give me one rahaha.

*realises this post is still visible*

I have an ALF t-shirt he can have.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I have an ALF t-shirt he can have.

It better have some sweatstains. Or you got yourself one unhappy camper!

My Youtube Page

Quote by ItWillDo
It better have some sweatstains. Or you got yourself one unhappy camper!

It does. It's actually a t-shirt with Alf using Spongebob to clean up a soda spill.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2