Last night was the best night of my life. (Pantera fans might enjoy).

Page 1 of 2
EDIT: Well, after a long ****ing while, I finally got the pictures. I'm the guy wearing the Dimebag Darrell shirt. Pictures are at the bottom of this post. Enjoy.

This is intended to be a story of sorts, so if you don't want to read it, then just thought I'd warn ya.

OK, so me and my friends went to this Alice in Chains and Velvet Revolver concert. To be honest, I don't really think Velvet Revolver is great and they don't suck, and I haven't heard a lot of Alice In Chain's stuff, but man, Slash ****in' shredded his heart out, and I think Jerry Cantrell is one of my new influences. That man is godly on guitar. Anyway.

So after the concert, we go around back to the tourbuses, and guess who we see? Jerry ****in' Cantrell. From what I remember, I asked him if he could sweep pick and he said yeah. I told him I loved his vibrato, because really, it was ****in' awesome. Then he signed my ticket, and I took a picture of him.

I thought that'd be it, but then, I see this big mother****in' dude coming towards us. Who is it? BIG VAL. For those of you who don't know, Big Val was Pantera's and Dime's bodyguard, and he was huge, and that's coming from a guy who's 6 ft. 4 (Me). Anyway, I was like, "DUDE, BIG VAL!!! You have to sign my ticket man!!!" So I got him to sign the back of the ticket. He did, then we took a picture with him. I almost asked him to punch me in the face, because I would be honored if he kicked my ass.

Now, I had a little bit blurry vision, but I thought I saw Rita (Dime's girlfriend) at first. I came closer, and it ****in' was!!!! GOD DAMN, bro. She was just a teeny bit buzzed, not too much, and I yelled, "RITA!!!" She came over to us, and I said, "Dude, will you sign my ticket?!!" I got her to sign it, and it said, "Dimebag's Hag Rocks!!" Then she goes, "Look, y'all." And she showed us her forearm with this awesome Dime tattoo and a big razor like what Dime wore on his neck. She was like, "Kat Von D did this, man! It'll be on LA Ink soon, so y'all check it out!" Then we took a picture, and I had her put her arm up so you could see the tattoo, which was ****in' amazing.

My friend pulls out his cigarette box and says, "Rita, make me a lucky cigarette!" And I guess that's when you apparently take one out of the box, sign it, and turn it upside down or something? Anyway, that's what Rita did. Not to be out-done, I stole a cigarette and asked her to sign it. Later we looked at them, and my friend's cigarette said the racist term for the word negro. I looked at mine, and it said "Up yers!"

As we were all standing around her, she goes, "Alright, I got one left!" I was like, "Wtf?" So I just put my arm out, and she put one of those "RIP Dimebag, Getcha Pull" bracelets on me. Rita said she has the last bag of those things at her house, and of course, I was freaking out. You used to be able to get 'em on the Damageplan website, but not anymore. I'm still wearing it.

Anyway, I was just standing there in awe, and I was like, "I'm so ****ing happy we skipped school for this!!!" And she goes, "**** yeah!" and starts laughing. Then, when she had to go and so did we, we were like, "BYE, RITA!" She came in to hug my friend, and she kissed him. Then she kissed me, and I was freakin' out. I was of course on pot and a little drunk, so I was like, "I'M SORRY, DIME!!!! DON'T HATE ME!"

Dude, honestly, I could die now and be the happiest man in the world. Meeting those who knew Dime is a ****in' honor, especially Rita and Big Val. Jerry Cantrell was ****in' awesome, too. He bought these groupies on the bus, and as they were leaving, Jerry slapped their asses!

The whole way home, we were all freakin' out, and we kept going, "DUDE, I KISSED RITA!!!" Because Rita kissed all of us, including this girl we had with us. Our friend (the girl) was like, "That was my first lesbian experience!" Hahahahahaha.

Oh, and I got to skip school today.

I'm so happy, I could die right now and I'd be happy.

All of my friends know me as the biggest Dimebag fan, so they know that this indeed the happiest moment of my life.

Jerry Cantrell (Alice In Chains)

Rita

Big ****in' Val
Last edited by DeathForAll at Oct 22, 2007,
thats crazy man
i think i'm gonna go to the next alice in chains concert lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
sweet
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
So the other day I was like walking down the road, in LA or somewhere.. so yeah I was a bit blurred vision wise, some old granny appeared.. then she got a bit closer and she turned out to be a scene chick! so I was like "YO SCENEY, SIGN MY WANG!!!" then she was like sure so I goes "CAN YOU SWEEP PICK" and she was like "YEAH 40NPS". I was like NO WAY, I was so happy I could almost die.

Really though, cool story.
thats awesome. most ppl dont get to see pretty much the last ppl who may have seen Dime alive at a VR and AIC concert, ort ay concery for that matter. I hope AIC's singer is good, as after listening to some old stuff by them, Layne was awesome. And Slash is an amazing guitar player, but the singer isnt my favorite. there comin here in October or late september (fl.)
Quote by Jackolas
So the other day I was like walking down the road, in LA or somewhere.. so yeah I was a bit blurred vision wise, some old granny appeared.. then she got a bit closer and she turned out to be a scene chick! so I was like "YO SCENEY, SIGN MY WANG!!!" then she was like sure so I goes "CAN YOU SWEEP PICK" and she was like "YEAH 40NPS". I was like NO WAY, I was so happy I could almost die.

Really though, cool story.

Hahaha

Btw, not to be an asshole or anything, but... Pics or it didn't happen?

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

you asked Jerry Cantrell if he could sweep pick!?

who does that?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
OK, I'll get you guys pics in a bit. Someone else has them.

Also, Gotsa, dude, AIC's singer is ****in' awesome, he sounds like Layne Stanley himself! And of course, Jerry Cantrell ****in' killed it, bro! His solos were awesome.
So, you took all these pictures, yet you have shown us none of them.

Hmm.
Funny words.
Quote by ItWillDo
Hahaha

so true, I'd laugh if he got his pictures back and they were just random dudes because he was drunk.
Quote by RageAgainst...

you asked Jerry Cantrell if he could sweep pick!?

who does that?

Sweep picking is the only thing I cannot do, and I needed some inspiration.

Quote by ItWillDo
Hahaha

+1.

Pics or it didn't happen.

EDIT: My words...I must eat them.
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Oct 22, 2007,
I know guys, I know. I want those pictures badly, too. The girl is going to send them to my MySpace after school gets out. School gets out at 3:45, and it's 2:45 now.

I saw them though, they're actually legit pictures. And I'm not lying about this guys. I would never lie about this.
Quote by DeathForAll
I know guys, I know. I want those pictures badly, too. The girl is going to send them to my MySpace after school gets out. School gets out at 3:45, and it's 2:45 now.

I saw them though, they're actually legit pictures. And I'm not lying about this guys. I would never lie about this.

*/Logs off and never comes back again.*

My Youtube Page

Quote by DeathForAll
Sweep picking is the only thing I cannot do, and I needed some inspiration.

just commit yourself to learning it, start out nice and slow until you think you got the hang of the motion of both hands and start to slowly speed up the tempo

and remember: accuracy is more important than speed
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by JC13
I'd maybe believe you without pics if you saw one of them, but all 3 of those people in the same night seems odd. So yeah, I'd like to see some pics.

(Wouldn't doubt if there were just a bunch of random homeless people with you and your friend, you said you were drunkhaha. )

BTW I saw VR and AiC not too long ago, great show.

Well, Jerry Cantrell was friends with Dime, and so I guess when Dime passed, Val needed some work, so he went to Dime's friend. That or he just does security in Dallas.

And anytime there's anything (metal/rock)musical going on in Dallas, Rita will be there. Besides that, she's friends with Jerry. As we were leaving, I saw her and Jerry standing there talking to each other, and she put her hands on Jerry's face. It looked like she said something touching, because Jerry just stood there.

Actually, kinda sad to think about it.
Pics, or it didn't happen.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
No pics, therefore IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Seriously dude. Back the claims up.

Pics please.

kthxbi
dude. this thread is probobly gonna die before i see those pics, so just pm me please and thanks? haha that would be kickass if u are infact telling the truth.
holy smokes man, u made out with rita? is she hot? man i've never kissed a girl before. haha. and that's awesome man i love dimebag man i wish something cool like that happened to me at a concert, i've never been to one
ahhhh i cant wait for the pix!
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I told you it never happened.

My Youtube Page

Yeah, TS is a big fat phony!

You know who started this thread? It was a phony, a big fat phony!
Quote by Renka
Yeah, TS is a big fat phony!

You know who started this thread? It was a phony, a big fat phony!

I loved that episode.
Funny words.
post pics, also I want to see this Big Val guy
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Hahaha! Everyone in this thread (including me) just got owned!

Or you just shooped the whole thing.
Page 1 of 2