i was @ a finger 11 and sick puppies concert @ water street music hall and i got a shirt signed by the band. that was like tuesday two weeks ago and i havnt washed or worn it since kuz im worried about the sharpie coming out. does anyone know how well it stays on the shirt?
depends how often you're gonna wash it
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
If it's permanent marker, which I'm assuming it is because Sharpies are permanent, then it should last awhile.

Wash it in Woolite, that usually maintains color pretty well.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
I have a shirt that was signed from my friends and i washed it and it fade alot! it's not recommend i had to retrace all the names and words

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricsnake
if God was a chick then once a month the world would blow up
Last edited by ?¿? Skipppy ¿?¿ at Sep 28, 2007,
Quote by ?¿? Skipppy ¿?¿
I have a shirt that was signed from my friends and i washed it and it fade alot! it's not recommend i had to retrace all the names and words

I have a shirt that was signed by my friends and I washed it, but the fucking monstrosity isn't fading at all! How do I get this sharpie out?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Draw on another t shirt and wash it and see what happens.

Quote by Muphin
I have a shirt that was signed by my friends and I washed it, but the fucking monstrosity isn't fading at all! How do I get this sharpie out?

"icy hot lulz"

I experiment with random household crap to get stains out (toothpaste, dettol, peanut butter, fairy liquid etc) you should try it
Last edited by Rhitard at Sep 28, 2007,
I've washed my shirt that was signed by the bassist of UTIOG many times.
The sharpie's faded, but its still there and visible
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.