Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you had heard on the news about Tania Head, a 9/11 "survivor" who told millions of people her story. It turns out that she has been lying all along for publicity!

How people could cash in on 9/11, I have no idea.
She told people she had been in the building when the plane hit, and that her fiance was killed. It later turned out this "fiance", had never been engaged or married, and his family had never heard of her.

The company she claimed she worked for at the Trade Center have no idea who she is, and claim she was never in their employment.

She led regular tours around Ground Zero, telling "her story" to thousands of people, who were unaware they were being lied to.

Anyway, article on Tania Head: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=484313&in_page_id=1811
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Sep 28, 2007,
farenheit 9/11

n im not sayin michael moore cashed in on 9/11 the enitre films about how people got rich off it
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
wow she really needs to die a cold long horrible death.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I keep a plunger in my bathroom...my insperation usually clogs the toilet.
Quote by zapatista89
farenheit 9/11

n im not sayin michael moore cashed in on 9/11 the enitre films about how people got rich off it

Hmm...yes and no...that film is really about all the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11.
Quote by zapatista89
farenheit 9/11

i think he cashed in on it, hes i giant deush
as for this other chick, i havent heard anything about it
You are now blinking manually
the caption under the picture says "....meets after the attacks on the world trade center." and she was apparently one of those who were at or above the floors that were hit. dont you think she'd look a little ****ed up a day after that?? i've seen an actual 9/11 "floor" survivor on TV, and she was all wrapped up in a wheel chair.. almost looked like a mummy.
Quote by zapatista89
farenheit 9/11

no no and no. Spell the film name correctly. Watch it again. It isn't about how people "got rich off it". It's about the effect of Bush's war on terror. It has affected many families and soldiers alike.
it says she didn't make any money off of the tours she was giving and stuff. also it hasn't been proven either way whether she was lying or not. it's a confusing situation but let's not jump to conclusions just yet.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Y'know, just because her supposed fiance's family doesn't know she exists doesn't mean they weren't engaged.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Y'know, just because her supposed fiance's family doesn't know she exists doesn't mean they weren't engaged.

True, true.

What about the company she "worked for" having no knowledge or records of her EVER working for them?
She didn't make any money. So if it's true it's beyond me what her inspiration is.
If what the TS said is true you'd have to have real issues to do that. Mental health issues.