i h8 rap an all, but my dumbass friend keeps talking about this douchemonkey, and i wanted to know if he is actually dead or not? who thinks he is, and who thinks he isnt
/?
ESP LTD AX-50
BOSS MT-2
Line6 Spider lll

Commanda of the esp4lyfe club. PM me or Snuffles to join

Member of the Anti-Ibanez Militia
PM Verminitude to join.
i actually like alot of tupac's stuff but yes, he's dead
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I think he is,considering theres pictures of him on the morgue slab on rotten.com,id say he looks dead lol.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
yes
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Oh, he's still alive. Most definitely. Just like Elvis and Kurt Cobain and Anna Nicole Smith.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by K-Lizzle
Oh, he's still alive. Most definitely. Just like Elvis and Kurt Cobain and Anna Nicole Smith.

Well I dont know about Kurt and Anne, they don't live here with me and Tupac. Osama is here, though. And so are all the WMDs from Iraq.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
He's not dead, he's right here with me. By the way, my name is Elvis.

My buddy here wants to know how the f**k you got a picture of him for your avatar..

STALKER!
Quote by carlsbad
He's not dead. Not even. His new album comes out later this year.

Errr...yah...ITS POSTHUMOUS, FOOL
Quote by andyd93
I think he is,considering theres pictures of him on the morgue slab on rotten.com,id say he looks dead lol.

so you believe everything you see on the internet?
nope he's dead, even though there are no suspects, witnesses or arrests from a murder that happened minutes after a mike tyson fight right outside of the MGM grand
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
tupac will never be dead, tupac lives forever, in everyone who has ever heard his music, he is one of the first rappers i had ever heard, and still remains as one of the greatest, i compare him as the jimi hendrix of rap, Macavelli Rest in Peace
wow, is Tupac dead?

Are you guys kidding me?

You Pit heads get stupider everyday.

I'm going to the musicians forum.

Later dudes
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Nah, I saw him in Dixon's buying some batteries.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
hes as dead as Biggie. how he keeps releaseing records is A. unreleased stuff and B. greatest hits compilations. and TuPac isnt a douchemonkey. how many times must ppl be informed not to flame ANY KIND OF ARTIST?????????????????????

*reported*
Do not ever badmouth Tupac. The man was a genius, and should be very respected, he represents what good rap is. Not only that, but he was also very very smart and cultured. Hell when he was a teenager he wanted to be a Shakespearean actor and went to a performing arts school, he only embraced the tough guy image because he feared kids would beat him up for liking the arts.

As for if he's dead or not, I don't know, as they have NEVER shown a body or significant autopsy, and new material keeps getting released by him. Not to mention the fact that right before his "death" he read Machiavelli's "the prince" a thousand times, and might've wanted to get out of the whole rap clique before things became bad.
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

ya he is, and have you ever listened to tupac? he's amazing, only rap artist i like, along with snoop dogg
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by Alex The Red
wow, is Tupac dead?

Are you guys kidding me?

You Pit heads get stupider everyday.

I'm going to the musicians forum.

Later dudes
why'd you even bother to post that?

piss off
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by Smokey Amp
Nah, I saw him in Dixon's buying some batteries.

lol Did he buy a two-pack...

this thread's got me in a tupac mood...and to the TS try and tell me this isn't good music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUoUDuAPCZA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kExHaBkEYi8 (or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kExHaBkEYi8 i like this version alot too)
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Question answered, go to the 'Other forum' if you want to discuss him further.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.