Bad publicity is still publicity.

I really couldn't care less what Tom Cruise decides to do with his private life. He's a great actor and I respect him for that.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Why are you laughing, you assholes, he's only trying to protect his family. Better safe than sorry.

Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
lol
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Yeah. . . Scientology was actually invented by a sci-fi author in like the 50's or something. Read about it somewhere, its a very strange religion. . . Stranger than most anyway. . .
Quote by holden93
Yeah. . . Scientology was actually invented by a sci-fi author in like the 50's or something. Read about it somewhere, its a very strange religion. . . Stranger than most anyway. . .

religion? you must mean greedy cult. scientology was founded bu sci-fi author L. Ron Hubbard. it's about aliens and ****. it's ridiculous. watch the south park episode "trapped in the closet"for somewhat of an explanation.
I feel like murdering him and using the 5 million pounds to build houses for poor people rather than some fucking alien attack bunker. Xenu ain't after you Tommy boy, the Rhitard is.
Quote by JC13
The title "Aliens are going to attack" is a little more appealing than "right.." .

w/e you all just dont appreciate me
A spokesperson for the actor has denied the reports, saying: "This is completely untrue. He is not building on his property at all."

Well, then where's it being built?
Sent from my iPad.
MUAHAHA; Earthling fools! Bow down to your new ruler! Long live Xenu!

Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by JC13
How can I afford a bunker to protect MY family?! Outrageous prices these days...

I know!

Its beyond me how much they can charge for 'em.

Well, BRB, I'm checking prices for SafeSquat Bunkers on eBay.
Quote by paintITblack39
Well, then where's it being built?

Unless...UNDERNEATH IT

ITS UNDERGROUND!
Yes the aliens, who are able to travel light years from far out in the universe with technology beyond our comprehension will be stumped by a concrete box buried a couple of meters underground.
Quote by macho man
Yes the aliens, who are able to travel light years from far out in the universe with technology beyond our comprehension will be stumped by a concrete box buried a couple of meters underground.

The irony of the situation would vaporize both races.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Tom Cruise is a toolbox.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Kerrang! Radio rang up his agent yesterday and the DJ asked if he could have a bunk in his new shelter haha
bunker would rule as an acoustically sound recording studio. Fk the alien b/s. Cruise needs a baseball bat to the face.