So I saw these guys on Conan this summer, and apart from having a horrible name, they were really cool.
My sister also said it was them who were in this commercial, and the song was really sweet.

So basically, tell me what you know about these guys, cuz they seem to be pretty unknown.
They got a bit of radio/tv play over here a few years back with a track called 'In a young man's mind', and it was a point when blues rock started to get more recognition again.
After that track they faded away, pretty much like all the others, 80's Matchbox B-Line Disaster were another lot in the same kind of vein and Jon Spencer's Blues Explosion actually got quite a bit of attention as well.

Other than that, can't really remember much. Think they ended up being replaced by bands like The Hives, but I may have my years in a bit of a muddle.
They showed a bit of promise though, arguably a couple of years too early.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I did pick up another record somewhere about a year ago, so they're probably still around and you may have caught something from a new release. Honestly don't know, but 'In a young man's mind' was their most famous.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Yeah, what I heard on Conan was most definately from their new album, but that old song was so much more ritcheous. (righcheous?, richous?)
They were on Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2, and one of the ATV OFF-road Fury 's
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
Their new song I heard was 99%,

and the incredible song on that commercial is called alive and amplified!!!

I'm so glad I found it.

excuse the double post.