I read the latest issue of "Guitar World" magazine, in which they had an article about the Peavey Custom Shop's new interactive custom guitar website. On it, you can create a custom Peavey HP, choosing the hardware color, finish, fretboard, et cetera. The real fun part is that you can upload .jpeg files from your computer to create your own custom finish! If you haven't yet, give this website a spin! When finished, you can post the guitar you made on here for all to see, if you feel like it. I'll start it off:

www.peaveycustomshop.com (make sure to use the 2.0 version)

P.S.: I used the search bar before I made this topic, and couldn't find anything on this website, at least in the Pit.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
there are other custom guitar generator sites.

there's kisekae and the jackson custom one.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by sashki
The gay thing is, you can only make HP Specials. Apart from the paint job, they all look the same. Not custom enough for meh!

Yeah, that part is kinda lame...I have a feeling this technology will be refined/improved to make it more custom-friendly in the future, though.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by sashki
Yeah, but I'm talking about how this one compares to the others.

The thing is, Jackson and Yajima won't make guitars according to what you create there. Peavey quite simply do.

I'm sure that if you sent jackson a generated pic, and then told them the specs, they'd make it.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Inspired by Rambo_Conny and his amazing photography.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20