Page 1 of 2
ok so i been talkin to this chick in my german class at school nd her bf is a dude whos really jealous. well i said hi to her a couple of time nd ive joked around wit her in fronta him a couple time well the outher night he was like dude back off or ill kick ur ass well of course cuz i was wit my friends nd i hate this kid i was like w/e dude **** u well today in school hes like dude ur a ****in **** lets go rite after school so i was like ok dude w/e ill kick ur ass well turns out this kid is a ****in beast nd hasnt lost a fight in his life so now as i hear hes gunna come up to me tommorow night nd jus knock meout well idk wat to do cuz i think if i fight him ima get my ass handed to me nd therefor look like a pussy but if i message him on like myspace nd say sumthin like "dude i dont wanna fight" ill back offa ur girlfriend tht also makes me look like a pussy well wat do ya think i should do? any suggestions would be helpfull or if any of u have been in this situation watd you do?
:

Member of the George W Bush has ruined our country club
Member of the Jimi Hendrix Club
just face him...you had it coming sayng "**** you" just cause you had your friends around and you knew he wouldn't do anything at the time
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Maybe ask him how to spell. That's my **advice**
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Lrn to inglish first
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

sounds like you deserve the beating you're gonna receive.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
My advice? Get a grammar and spelling tutor.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Just talk to him. With your terrifyingly awful grasp on the English language he will think you mentally handicapped and abstain from fighting you for that reason.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Let him, then get him charged for a hate crime (beating down a retard).
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Just tell him you don't wanna fight. Who cares if people think you're a "pussy"? Do you really need to prove anything to them? Even if he does fight you, people will think he's an ass for fighting someone who didn't want to.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I'd love to read one of this guys essays! Looks as if you're gonna get ****ed over, and it looks as if you deserve it, simply for saying completely the wrong things in the wrong place/time
Quote by pht
dont both words, advise and advice exist?

Yes, advise is the giving of advice, and advice is what you receive when you are advised
Quote by pht
dont both words, advise and advice exist?
yea but advise is a verb and advice is a noun...he used the verb form as a noun
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Well, I wouldn't back down now, everyone would find out. Just be quick and smart. You could try to talk him out of it at the fight.. but for the love of god... MySpace?!
Quote by ckellingc
puffycow, you rock

Quote by Krieg Commando
Puffycow, you've got mojo

touch me
Quote by mister389

true
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by GeetarAbuse
Longest. Sentence. EVER.

hahahahahahahahahaha

and yes, advise is to warn or give information, advice is that information given.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
ok i understand i didnt spell it right but seriously what do u guys think i should do cuz im not gunna let this kid tell me who i can nd who i cant talk to ya no where im commin from
:

ur an idiot. this is ur fault. smart ppl woudnt have gotten into this situation. so u deserve wats coming to u. definately.
Quote by Bubba Spubba
ok i understand i didnt spell it right but seriously what do u guys think i should do cuz im not gunna let this kid tell me who i can nd who i cant talk to ya no where im commin from
ok but you handled the situation in a very poor manner so you just have to face what's coming to you

next time, don't say things to someone that you wouldn't say when your friends aren't around
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by mister389

Quote by Rhitard
Lmao myspace. Oh gawd.

You had it coming.
Thats all that can be said.

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Quote by Bubba Spubba
ok so i been talkin to this chick in my german class at school nd her bf is a dude whos really jealous. well i said hi to her a couple of time nd ive joked around wit her in fronta him a couple time well the outher night he was like dude back off or ill kick ur ass well of course cuz i was wit my friends nd i hate this kid i was like w/e dude **** u well today in school hes like dude ur a ****in **** lets go rite after school so i was like ok dude w/e ill kick ur ass well turns out this kid is a ****in beast nd hasnt lost a fight in his life so now as i hear hes gunna come up to me tommorow night nd jus knock meout well idk wat to do cuz i think if i fight him ima get my ass handed to me nd therefor look like a pussy but if i message him on like myspace nd say sumthin like "dude i dont wanna fight" ill back offa ur girlfriend tht also makes me look like a pussy well wat do ya think i should do? any suggestions would be helpfull or if any of u have been in this situation watd you do?

Let him beat the **** out of you. Don't even TRY to fight, but let him beat the **** out of you. He may piss his girlfriend off if you do this. At least, according to the teen dramadys I've been watching.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Let him beat the **** out of you. Don't even TRY to fight, but let him beat the **** out of you. He may piss his girlfriend off if you do this. At least, according to the teen dramadys I've been watching.

He may piss her off, or she could love it and have sex with him on the spot!
ok yea i didnt do it cuz my friends were iaround i did it cuz im not a push over nd you guys r sayin i should definatly fight him nd not tell him ill stay away from his gf
:

dude just block his hits use knees hit him in the face and learn to spell seriously that was one long sentence with no punctuation and lay off the myspace tard i think it is making you retarded
i'm not saying go up and hit him, avoid the fight if possible, but if you cant, the best advice i can give you is to swing first. 90% of the time, the first swing in a street fight is from the winner.

and if you do fight, just make it a good one...it will put some hair on your chin.
Quote by frusciante_50
He may piss her off, or she could love it and have sex with him on the spot!

Either way, we UGers will be on the edge of our seats the whole time.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I have your solution.

Sniper rifle + object rape = him dead and you nailing his girl (object rape his dead body of course)
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Yeah man, while your on the ground spitting up blood or something and he's kicking you in the side dramatically like in the movies. She could be like "Stop it please your hurting him!" and he doesn't stop and she dumps him and nurses you back to health. But yeah man, you should looked into see if he was a ****ing beast or not than you could of been smart about it. You know I hate my friend's boyfriend because he seems like an asshole but I don't get in his face but he doesn't get in mine and he could probably roll me down the street.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
...do the mature thing, explain to him that you're not coming onto his girl, get HER to get off her damned arse and talk to him, then if he still doesn't listen tell him the reason he can't get laid is 'cause he has the mental attitude of an 3 year old who doesn't want to share his toys.

i refuse to be held responsible for any untoward consequences.

i'm also petitioning for under 16s to be caged.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
alright, fighting over girls almost never works, someone always ends up looking like a douche no matter what. What you should do is tell him that you don't wish to fight and you think it's a bit ridiculous that he wants to fight over something as silly as you talking to his girlfriend. proceed to ask him if he does this with all of her girl friends as well. then, explain to him that if he is so insecure with his relationship that he wants to fight someone for talking to his girlfriend, he should probably break up with her, as the relationship will probably end poorly anyway.
Quote by Bubba Spubba
well turns out this kid is a ****in beast nd hasnt lost a fight in his life so now as i hear hes gunna come up to me tommorow night nd jus knock meout well idk wat to do cuz i think if i fight him ima get my ass handed to me nd therefor look like a pussy but if i message him on like myspace nd say sumthin

Is this seriously how kids are today? Whatever happened to trading cards and yo-yos?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Page 1 of 2