title says it all.

(i know this has been done before......)

me? i have a nokia 5300
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused
Thank you eat_pancakes for your witty rebuttal. I have a new respect for the pit because of that.

Quote by czlespaul
I can't open a box of cereal without accidentally ripping the flap so it won't close quite right anymore.
I don't know. It's some kind of Sprint phone.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
motorola slvr. but it doesnt work proper due to excessive contact with water. which is bad for a phone i've now found out.
“This was a manuscript of the night we couldn’t read.”
this thread kinda sucks, doesn't it? I'm only posting because if I get any more bored I may pass out
A "Sony Ericson W880i". I feel a bit bad for having it sometimes since I feel like I'm just following the generic teenage trend of having the "latest phone and iPod" but it's so useful since it does everything I need. Before it I would be carrying any old phone, cd player and camera everywhere so it is very convenient as they're all combined in it. And it cost me NOTHING!
i have 3 fones. a Semens M2 i think and its the second one of those i've had plus i had the M1 but i lost it. then i had a something else that was really ****ty that i got at a second hand store but was better then the M2 i had and wasn't falling apart like the M2 so i got it for £15 then i got a new fancy phone with a camera and voice recording and bluetooth and infrared and all that **** phone when the backplate of the £15 fell off and the battery started coming apart. but now the battery doesnt work so until i get it fixed i'm using the second hand £15 phone with tape holding the back plate on and holding the battery together.
Quote by Les Paul Ell
A "Sony Ericson W880i". I feel a bit bad for having it sometimes since I feel like I'm just following the generic teenage trend of having the "latest phone and iPod" but it's so useful since it does everything I need. Before it I would be carrying any old phone, cd player and camera everywhere so it is very convenient as they're all combined in it. And it cost me NOTHING!

You barstard!!!
Quote by Zakkmann
i have 3 fones. a Semens M2 i think and its the second one of those i've had plus i had the M1 but i lost it. then i had a something else that was really ****ty that i got at a second hand store but was better then the M2 i had and wasn't falling apart like the M2 so i got it for £15 then i got a new fancy phone with a camera and voice recording and bluetooth and infrared and all that **** phone when the backplate of the £15 fell off and the battery started coming apart. but now the battery doesnt work so until i get it fixed i'm using the second hand £15 phone with tape holding the back plate on and holding the battery together.

I'd google your phone to see what kind it is but i'm afraid at what the search results might come up with.

Personally I have a motorazr v3m from sprint.
Gear:
ESP LTD F-50
Silvertone strat knock off (not quite sure)
Silvertone 15 watt practice amp
O2 Cocoon
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
an unlocked white LG chocolate from china when they first came out and weren't pieces of ****.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Slvr L7
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
motoralla Razr V3
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.