The bass one, not the guitar pedal.

Anyone have any experience with this? I saw that Larry Graham uses one, love the sound(s) it gives, but it's pretty expensive and American made, so I have to order one online and I can't test it.

So anything I should know about it before I make a decision?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSiACMzEKRM

he shows it off there(guitar version, though), as well as an INCREDIBLY cool phase pedal. but yeah it's got a really nice dirty sound and can get a cleaner, more overdriven sound too. I just need to know if it's reliable. lol
whats the second song he played in that clip? i think that was f'in amazing.
That's a great pedal, but that tone isn't quite unique. I get that tone quite like that from my Fulltone. I've heard sound bytes from MXR and SansAmp Bass Driver DI's. Even though he calls it a 'fuzz', it's just a proper distortion pedal, not the germainum diode synthy square wave beast like I consider actual fuzz pedals to be (read: Fender Blender).

As far as that phaser goes, awesome. However, is he using the fuzz while playing it? Or is that the phaser doing that? The song he plays it in sounds quite familiar.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I think he's using the fuzz with the phaser but that sound is fantastic. Being thefitz, I'm sure you'd be able to reccomend me a pedal with a similar sound? Also, how much did your Fulltone set you back? I'm really looking to invest in a better rig now, and my bass is on the way, getting my stack for christmas, and I'm getting a job so I can afford some effects.

I need a great fuzz and something that could make that phaser sound. Suggestions?
Quote by RJayZ
I think he's using the fuzz with the phaser but that sound is fantastic. Being thefitz, I'm sure you'd be able to reccomend me a pedal with a similar sound? Also, how much did your Fulltone set you back? I'm really looking to invest in a better rig now, and my bass is on the way, getting my stack for christmas, and I'm getting a job so I can afford some effects.

I need a great fuzz and something that could make that phaser sound. Suggestions?

Check out those pedals I recommended out there. Fulltones cost about $180US right now. As far as the phaser goes, to me, like the distortion, it didn't sound like a unique sounding pedal. Almost any good analogue phaser would do. Unfortunately, I'm a flanger kinda dude, so I can't recommend an exact pedal. Check EBS, though.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..