i might go to party tonight, and un bit much of the party types. and my dad would know that im going to get drunk and such cause i dont even know whos house it is. so what should i tell him,?
Tell him that you're going to have your rectum violated and that you're looking forward to it. Your dad wont worry then.
Quote by minibrowny
Tell him that you're going to have your rectum violated and that you're looking forward to it. Your dad wont worry then.

ha!
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by MySweetFracture
ha!

don't laugh, it works
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Tell him to come with you and if he does you'll let him put his penis in your bottom hole. If he says yes, even jokingly, tell him you will tell the police that your dad wants to put his penis in your bottom hole.
tell your dad it is a friend of a friend's
also tell him how much you will be drinking upfront and what time you will be home(unless your driving and sleeping over becuase you'll be tanked)
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Quote by Mein Kampf
Tell him to come with you and if he does you'll let him put his penis in your bottom hole. If he says yes, even jokingly, tell him you will tell the police that your dad wants to put his penis in your bottom hole.

HAHA!!
Quote by Mein Kampf

Nazi?
Give me his number and I'll call him

I can be very persuasive.

I'm gonna introduce my self as Hugh Ass to make a lasting and serious impression.
Quote by Izz
Nazi?
it just means "my struggle"

i know a guy who was in a band with the same name and that were labeled as neo nazis even though that had nothign to do with it...

they changed their name to something really generic
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Tell him that you won't be drinking at all tonight, just chugging.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by RageAgainst...
it just means "my struggle"

i know a guy who was in a band with the same name and that were labeled as neo nazis even though that had nothign to do with it...

they changed their name to something really generic

I know it means that but it's not a neutral word for once...
Secondly I saw his location and third, I saw his avatar.
Made me a little sad there are still people like this left on the earth.
Quote by Izz
I know it means that but it's not a neutral word for once...
Secondly I saw his location and third, I saw his avatar.
Made me a little sad there are still people like this left on the earth.
ah, i overlooked the avatar and location...you do have good reason to think that
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by KiErAn123
i might go to party tonight, and un bit much of the party types. and my dad would know that im going to get drunk and such cause i dont even know whos house it is. so what should i tell him,?

Don't tell your father. How old are you? Can't you sneak out or get a ride?
If any of you mofos call me to tell me my kid is going out to get **** faced I will buy you a beer!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by KiErAn123
The truth.

... he'll be caught so unaware that you weren't acting like a typical teenage twat that he might even drive you there, himself.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.