alright, i need a new strap for my new ibanez and i thought a great guitar deserves a lot of effort going into things like this. in other words, i needs me a seriously cool strap.
half as a bit of a joke, and half for shock value i was thinking about some of the following

the super furry animal

tie your mother down

tatoo-tastic ladies

so, what exactly would you think if you saw someone sporting one of these things on stage? laugh? cringe? gasp? cry?
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
Yeah, cry. Absolutely.
all the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players
I like the second one. I have a different strap for each of my guitars. I just think they each deserve it.

I have this on my blue burst ASAT:

And this one on my Strat:

Amongst others, but those are my faves...

You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
I doubt I would really see it. If I would notice it, I would laugh. Shows that you know how to have a laugh.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
kill a person skinthemtake their hide and make that your strap
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
The laced-up blue one is actually sorta awesome... I'd perfer it in black, though.
hah actually the strap i currently have on my main guitar is this black monstrosity with red tribal markings and dragons on it. hahahaha. it came for free with one of my epis that i bought at a musician's swap meet...and is actually incredibly, incredibly comfortable. i can't say i really like any of the straps you posted, but i love that you've got a sense of humor about it.
Back in my Counterculture days I was fond of my Paisleys and Tie-Dyes.
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
Cry.

I use just a plain black leather strap with strap locks on, because it matches all my guitars.
+1

Dimarzio Strap Locks FTW
Strap locks, definitely, but not DiMarzios... They look like you salvaged them off of a bicycle helmet. Schallers for me. I'd like to try those Zeppelinn ones too.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Strap locks, definitely, but not DiMarzios... They look like you salvaged them off of a bicycle helmet. Schallers for me. I'd like to try those Zeppelinn ones too.

There are Zeppelin guitar straps!!!!!

I use the Dunlop ones on my Squier great stuff.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
I use a black nylon strap on my light guitar and a two layer black leather strap (with strap locks) on my heavy guitar.

I can understand the sentiment of having an interesting guitar strap, but I haven't been able to justify spending unnecessary amounts of additional money on something that performs no better than the, significantly cheaper, plain black equivalent.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Quote by slatsmania
I like the second one. I have a different strap for each of my guitars. I just think they each deserve it.

I have this on my blue burst ASAT:

That paisley one is awesome. I want one! lol

To the OP, the first one makes you look like a girl, the second like a tryhard, and the third like some dungeons and dragons metal nerd.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
what kind of band are you? if it's a funny one, and you play stuff like cherry pie, you might could warrant one.

Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
Quote by gpderek09
and you play stuff like cherry pie, you might could warrant one.

oh no you didnt!?!?!
Quote by DBS_KICKS_ASS
i use a furry pink leopard print one

NO WAY! ME TOO! used to have a purple zebra one too, its gone now...
I use the fender monogram ones, you know the ones you can get in different colours with the Fender logo and the Strat headstocks on. It's so comfy.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
My favorite and most comfortable is the plain black Fender one that came with the Squier, it's worn and simple.

For the LP I found Planet Waves one with a shoulder pad...it's alright, nice to have if you play a heavier guitar for a long time.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
:P i hav a high voltage strap>> yellow and black nothin more nothin less 8.]
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home

Mine's the second from the top

Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift
Quote by deadlydunc
oh no you didnt!?!?!

so did. suck it.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
the furry one is awesome!

Ive got a cool leather one and then an old belt with a mahoosive "bling" buckle that I just cut holes in then used shoes laces to make it long enough (classy I know)

I personally think the "police line do not cross" or similar ones look a bit naff on stage
@-}-}-}-
id say the furry one if you have to choose from those just because it seems like it would be the most comfortable
Sometimes less is more. A black No. 1 Stretch with black Schaller strap locks. No one cares about your guitar strap, they/you just care about your guitar playing.
Kramer: 85 Baretta, 84 Pacer Imperial, 85 Pacer Imperial
Gibson 68 LP Custom Shop
Fender 69 Strat
Mesa Roadster 2x12
THD Hotplate
Digitech WH-1
Ibanez TS808
Dunlop 535QC
MXR: Distortion III, EVH Phase 90, EVH Flanger, 10 Band EQ, DC Brick