Ok, so some of you may remember me asking for help on a few dorm pranks. Well we haven't found anyone with a camera yet and haven't decided which ones we're gonna do still BUT we wanna do one in a class. And not just any type of prank. We wanna do one like these:

Pac-Man Prank

Ghost-Busters.

We might just go with Pac-Man. But if there are other video game/movie ideas you got that're really good LET ME KNOW. Thanks.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
The Pac Man was brilliant, You should definitely go for it
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
The Pac Man was brilliant, You should definitely go for it

My idea is to have four blue (eatable) ghosts being chased, do it in front of the campus center (where there are fountains and most of the people are between classes), and at one point have the ghosts go behind a wall, have four OTHER regular-colored ghosts then chase down pac-man and beat the ever-loving **** out of him in the middle of everybody.

Anyone top that?
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
^his is better than mine but would be alot harder to pull off (well)

both of those were pretty good...

if you're looking for an original you could try something star wars related...lightsaber just burst into the lecture hall dressed up as vader and have obi-wan chasing after you of something along those lines
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Or you could just have like, someone dressed up as ET run through the room with the CIA chasing him or something, As long as it is well known because something obscure won't get many laughs.

Edit: ^ Star Wars is good Too, You could have a lightsaber battle in the middle of the class
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Last edited by Garret. at Sep 28, 2007,
so uhh.....*BUMP*
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
lol at the Pacman one.
I would love to see someone dress up as someone from Lord of the Rings and walk into the hall. Then after a second of him just standing there awkwardly, have a few selected people with fake bows and arrows get up and shoot at him so he runs away. Then someone has to say "hahaha... no one simply walks into mordor..."

that one isn't too good is it...

i guess you could do this one too. just have a bunch of guys dressed as little kids running away from a creepy French Mime (Cirque du Soleil Style) riding a one of those bicycles with a gigantic Front wheel... and he has to be holding some baloons and a giant lollipop. lol i'd pay to see that... the only problem would be getting the bike i suppose.
I got one...my dad did this years ago....

have one guy cover all visible skin with black shoe polish and have two or more white guys dressed up like kkk members running after him and yelling....
Quote by Nacho Cheese!
I got one...my dad did this years ago....

have one guy cover all visible skin with black shoe polish and have two or more white guys dressed up like kkk members running after him and yelling....

Prolly wouldn't go over well. Unless we dress one dude up as the KKK member and two as black dudes then beat the **** outta the dude. still wouldn't be what I aim for.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
Then any black people will think ur taking the piss out of them, i think theres crossing the line....and thats crossing it.

Pacman prank is hillarious lol, i wonder where u'd get the suits thoug.
Whatever happened to good ol' fashioned streaking.

But i heartily support the Star Wars one.
Quote by tyronelab
Get a load of go karts and paint them. Then get load of people to dress up as mario, bowser, peach, yoshi, luigi etc and drive around the front of the campus throwing bananas at people.

This one is brilliant.

Or you could get some people to dress up as Mario, Bowser, and Peach. Bowser is carrying Peach and running, while Mario chases after him.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated