I have an epiphone valve junior and i need a heavy metal distortion pedal that doesnt sound too digital. i play like children of bodom, lamb of god, gojira and megadeth and so on...

what pedals sound really good through a valve junior?
esp ltd ec 100qm
epiphone valve junior head
epiphone g-310 with emg 81/85
how would that go mixed with the tube distortion?
esp ltd ec 100qm
landmine ld1

it can cover all types of metal and it's pretty f****g heavy
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
use an mxr double shot and combine it ith a boss ds-1 use the mxr as the highs and mids and the ds-1 as the bass/low sounds nice
im proly goin to get that metal muff thing... it looks way more diverse than some other pedals ive seen..
esp ltd ec 100qm
if ur gonna rely only on ur pedal for distortion thats a big mistake, ur distortion will most likely sound very digital, i would just get a pedal to boost ur distortion level.
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Quote by malmsteenkid
if ur gonna rely only on ur pedal for distortion thats a big mistake, ur distortion will most likely sound very digital, i would just get a pedal to boost ur distortion level.

Uh, I only use pedals for my distortion and sounds extremely nature. Maybe if you use some cheap piece of crap it will sound digital, but most good pedals keep it sounding fairly natural.
^ I wouldn't recommend it for most metal. Maybe for some really high-gain stuff, or to use it as a level boost.