my dad bought me an amp without me
and i stuck with it....
but i got this problem
when my guitar volum is from 1~2 its quite..
3~8 i hear really wierd noise and no sound of the guitar
only at max 10 i can hear it clearly

about the amp...
it got master and volum buttens
now lets say master is on 6 and volum is on 6 too
i hear it really low...
but when i raise volum to 8 i hear it with static noise
but louder (but not in too much)
when i wanna put overdrivn
(i got overdriven,treble.mid and bass)
and i raise the trebele mid and bass to adjust the overdriven
its making really loud static noiseeee
and i just cant get what wrong???
this amp suck or what????
i never get clearly sound
and why do i have to put my guitar volum on 10????

my amp details:
AK30A- Soundking

output power:30W
Equalization:treble mid bass
clean and overdrive channel
overdrive pedal jack
speaker 8"
line out jack
headphone jack
dimensions(mm):380(W)X230(D)X390(H)

*this modle is the same just SK and not AK
but belive me its the same
Sounds Like some dead pots or dirty ones at least. Someone could recommend something to clean it but a jet of compressed air should do.
It does look to be a pretty basic amp so it's unlikely to sound fantastic, just do what you can with it and be grateful your Dad bought you something guitar related.

When I wanted a guitar my dad bought me a gun
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
wait wait wait
i got to say it

"ur dad bought u a gun?"

dude wth?

and i think something wrong with the amp... how can i clean it?
and does it matter if i put him on the bad? (couse my string not to long)
Well youll need to open the pots up inside the amp and give them a good blow with air and i think WD40 but dont quote me on that. I cant remember if thats a good thing or extremly bad thing for pots.
hmm well

what pots are??

english is not my strong side...
can u describe me what are pots??

and should i open my amp with a screwdriver and give it dam good clean?
He did...Beretta 686 over/under 12 gauge shotgun. The tragedy is that he could have bought me a Les Paul Standard for what it cost....

...just remembering makes me want to cry

You can stick the amp on the bed, but it might kill the sound a little as the bed will absorb some of the vibrations.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
so what im doing with this annoying static noise all the time...
its 30W amp and i cant put it on half of his power without static noise!!!

im going crazy

besides that
my usb dont wanna find my IAXE393
so im screwd....
Pots are the potentiometers inside the amp. What the Knobs are attached to. you need to pry the cover of them but if you dont know what your doing dont bother as you will probably do more harm than good.
well
can i at least take a scewdriver and clean from inside without touching anything...
or at least give me some guide how to clean the pots
Just remove the knobs and spray contact cleaner (tuner spray) down the shafts and turn them back and forth about 7 times. There is a little round cup behind the shaft you want to try to get the spray into. Let dry at least 10 minutes. Don't use WD40 its a conductor and will gum up the pots. You can get the tuner spray at Radio Shack or any electronics store, only about $4.00 USD.
If you can't get enough of the spray into them that way you may have to remove the front panel to get to them. Spray the stuff into the little holes inside the metal round things. Make sure the amp is unplugged.
Last edited by uldhppi at Sep 28, 2007,
Quote by uldhppi
Just remove the knobs and spray contact cleaner (tuner spray) down the shafts and turn them back and forth about 7 times. There is a little round cup behind the shaft you want to try to get the spray into. Let dry at least 10 minutes. Don't use WD40 its a conductor and will gum up the pots. You can get the tuner spray at Radio Shack or any electronics store, only about $4.00 USD.
If you can't get enough of the spray into them that way you may have to remove the front panel to get to them. Spray the stuff into the little holes inside the metal round things. Make sure the amp is unplugged.

There ya go. I couldnt remmeber is WD40 was good or bad at least i know its bad now. Try that and see if it helps. i just rememebr my mates dad taking the pot apart to sparay it into it.
Quote by steven seagull
He did...Beretta 686 over/under 12 gauge shotgun. The tragedy is that he could have bought me a Les Paul Standard for what it cost....

...just remembering makes me want to cry

You can stick the amp on the bed, but it might kill the sound a little as the bed will absorb some of the vibrations.

Wow...Do you still have it, or did you sell it?
all the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players