So my brother took this rock IQ test years ago, and I've been looking for it, but never could find it.

I googled it, and didn't come up with much.

the test was like over 100 questions, from all time periods.
all I found was like for the 50's or 60's, or just stupid quizzes.

does anyone know of any decent IQ tests like this?

if so, send me the link.
yea, but the new issue of guitar world has a 666 question rock iq test
yea, but sitting at my computer right now, i don't have access to the new guitar world, so your answer is no help.
is made one like 2 days ago, but i dont remember the site, and like 2 minutes ago, i errased my exploration history, so no clue, but i'll help yo
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by Megalomaniac16
yea, but sitting at my computer right now, i don't have access to the new guitar world, so your answer is no help.

no offence, but your an a$$hole
Quote by cvbass

how can that possibly be interpreted as unoffensive? i've seen some of your other posts and you're pretty annoying AND a sep 07er

anyway, maybe try googling guitar world rock iq test or quiz? i dunno i haven't heard of such a thing
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by cvbass

no offense... you're an idiot
i wasnt trying to be rude, but I thought i was pretty damn clear with what I wanted help with, and I apreciate the effort, but your suggestion was not at all what I asked for.
You don't need a test to tell you that you have the IQ of a rock.
Quote by Megalomaniac16
i wasnt trying to be rude, but I thought i was pretty damn clear with what I wanted help with, and I apreciate the effort, but your suggestion was not at all what I asked for.

ok, so we cool or whatever?
^stinks.

man, i wish i could find it.

it was mostly general stuff, like who is the top 4 for grunge, who's band symbol is this? etc.