haven't heard of it before but it sounds really really good. though for that price, i'd probably spend a bit more and go for a suhr badger.
Neat but that that price i'd probably go for one of the Ceriatone clones...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
heard of it but never tried it...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks for the thoughts....yeah its a bit of coin....I was thinking that 12 watts is not near enough to jam with a loud rock band...so I e-mailed them about a higher wattage version .....they said they can do any wattage up to 45watts for the same price!......now thats pretty cool....all those features and that power scale thing for at home....I may call on Monday to check it out.

Jimmy
Well the thing with a Plexi is that the louder it is, the better it sounds. The power scaling is a fantastic mix with a Plexi.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009