Page 1 of 3
It's official, 1$ USD = 0.994$ CND

lol looks like our Monopoly money is now worth more than US money. For ages we have been told that 1$ USD = A gazillion dollars CND, the roles can now be reversed!
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
One day you'll all fall to the mighty Australian dollar!

New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
WE SHALL RULE THE EARTH WITH A SOFT BLANKIE... because we believe everyones a winner!
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
i love Canada

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
ya ti's been like that for a while, but they're charging more to cross the border now
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
ok so now you have Rush and your dollar is 6 cents more valuable...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Cool.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Chad11491
guitars are still cheaper here (lol, j/k)

well...that's cool...i guess..

Not really. My bass cost me like 100$ less than any store I saw in the US.
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
Quote by RageAgainst...

LOL, you bastards!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
out of curiosity, is this due to the prosperity of the Canadian dollar or the decline of the American dollar, because if it's the latter than we don't really have much to cheer aboot
Our economy is going down into the ****ter. Congratulations, ill see you in about 5 years when i finish college.
Quote by RageAgainst...

Technically it's 6/10ths of a cent...

but even that doesn't really matter that much.
AT PURDUE!!! ( I think i'm the only one at Purdue that is on the forums....)

Awesome bands YOU! need to check out: Pain of Salvation, Vision Divine, Angra, Ayreon
Quote by Godsmack_IV
out of curiosity, is this due to the prosperity of the Canadian dollar or the decline of the American dollar, because if it's the latter than we don't really have much to cheer aboot

It's both actually. Our country has been doing great for a while now, so our dollar is rising and the US has been doing the exact opposite.
Quote by joeyj123
i tihnk its affected by both variables, the canadian dollar is getting stronger, and the us dollar is going cheaper
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by Rockon05ET
Technically it's 6/10ths of a cent...

but even that doesn't really matter that much.
ah, misread it

that certainly isn't helping canada's case...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
the canadian dollar is not worth more, its because the american dollar is falling in value.
Quote by Rebourne
What is this "Death Rock" you speak of?

Quote by revolutionplz
I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.
the us is declining and ours is raising, i think
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by Ranxston
It's both actually. Our country has been doing great for a while now, so our dollar is rising and the US has been doing the exact opposite.

well I think this deserves a nice cold one. cheers boys!

this is so depressing, who gives a fk?. I know people moving to canada but nothing ever happens there it seems pretty desolate and depressing..only neighbour is the USA and alaska.
Quote by R0CKER1220
So, whenever I look at the price of a book it always says something like:
US: $13.99
Can: $15.99

eventually that will inverse...
Yeah the prices really need to change though, but thats probably caused by the importing fee.
Quote by joeyj123
It already had passed the US dollar. This is just the first time it has been above the USD at the close of market.
So it will stay there for a weekend!!! WHOO!!!

pepsi
All I can say is I've been waiting 35 plus years for this again.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
Quote by Godsmack_IV
well I think this deserves a nice cold one. cheers boys!

Molson Canadian is not Canadian beer, and also it sucks.

But yeah, go dollar!
the reason this crap is happening, is because the rich ****ing companies and the rich bastards running the government, went from the gold standard, where the dollar represented gold, then to the flat rate, which meant, the money was worth something because the government declared that it did, the government took alot of the gold, so did some big corporations, then they switched back to the gold standard, which dropped the dollar. all of the stock is all fake, they are trading worthless ****, not to mention, the overproductions of houses in the country, that no one can afford to pay for, we are headed for another great depression,I'm going to Canada! **** the us.
Quote by Rebourne
What is this "Death Rock" you speak of?

Quote by revolutionplz
I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.
Quote by tai1221
the reason this crap is happening, is because the rich ****ing companies and the rich bastards running the government, went from the gold standard, where the dollar represented gold, then to the flat rate, which meant, the money was worth something because the government declared that it did, the government took alot of the gold, so did some big corporations, then they switched back to the gold standard, which dropped the dollar. all of the stock is all fake, they are trading worthless ****, not to mention, the overproductions of houses in the country, that no one can afford to pay for, we are headed for another great depression,I'm going to Canada! **** the us.

Yahz! Anahcrhy!
woohoo, its the golden age of ordering things online! since it doest take $100 cad to make $60 USD!
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Page 1 of 3